A Lounge for us "Under Sprayers"

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheapimitation

May 15, 2015
LOL, man I've still yet to try it. I know it won't be my thing but curiosity is killing me.

After a day of excess I showered off the 8 or so fragrances I had on from a day of testing. I tried a couple classic vetivers today so decided I would put on Sycomore after the shower. I had my ceiling fan turned up because it's been hot. Well, I tried twice to spray myself and feel like most of it blew away. So my SOTN is a few particles of Chanel Sycomore.

On Kouros Day I did one swipe of Kouros on the arm, didn't even make it past a full spray.

cheapimitation

May 15, 2015
One spray of Music For Awhile from a 10ml travel spray which I feel sprays less than a full bottle. It's super hot today and already I feel like that was too much.

TRBeck

May 27, 2008
1.5 sprays of Eternity for Men today. Really doing the trick in the heat. I did also layer a light application of the roll-on deodorant. I’m getting nice wafts without hammering anyone else’s nose.

imm0rtelle

Apr 2, 2021
Tell me how little you wore today.

I did a single spray of En Passant to the chest. An interesting quality to this already light perfume is that I find when I overspray, I stop smelling it a lot quicker. But one shot and I notice wafts throughout the day.

I think the only fragrance I spray with abandon is Guerlain's Eau de Cologne Impériale. I also notice that when wearing modern fragrances with a lot of heavy base notes, if I overspray, it is so quick for me to become completely anosmic to it.

MisterK

Dec 22, 2003
One spray of Bois du Portugal to me chest.

Usually 3 sprays of anything is about what I'll do - one to the chest, one to the back of my hand, one to back of my neck or hair (or sometimes behind my knee). About the only time I'll go nuts is something like Baldessarini, Habit Rouge EDC, Guerlain Vetiver, Eau du Coq, Lanvin L'Homme... something where I am not exactly expecting projection or duration (at least one me)

PrinceRF

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 3, 2020
Is three sprays considered under spraying? If so then I guess all my daily wears are under sprayed. :laugh:

I generally consider less than 3 sprays under spraying, but I guess there is no right or wrong answer.

Ranigard

Jul 11, 2020
Two sprays of Chanel Pour Monsieur EDT (current formulation). My general habit is one spray if I'm going to be spending time around others, and two sprays if I'm lounging around the house. But I wouldn't feel rude going out with two sprays of Pour Monsieur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News