A fragrance that smells like a lemon meringue pie ?

LadyE

Oct 8, 2021
Hello,

I'm searching a woman fragrance that smells like a lemon meringue pie. So with lemon and vanilla, sweet and fluffy, quite gourmand. Of course with a good lasting power and a good projection. Possibly not too expensive and easy to find.

In fact I just adore Shalimar Philtre de Parfum, which to my nose smells like this delicious dessert, but
But what bothers me is that it's a flanker, and I don't want to make it my signature, everyday scent and have it unfortunately discontinued like many flankers in a few years.
Classic Shalimar is maybe a little too much for me, too "ladylike." (I'm not 35 yet.)

Is there a perfume that is similar ?

Thanks ! See you ! :)

hednic

Basenotes Institution
Oct 25, 2007
Here you go: Demeter Lemon Meringue

DM351.1d2fc1789aaded4ef9ffe99fe3a0eb30.jpg

Nastka

Basenotes Dependent
Mar 6, 2011
I've heard Shalimar Souffle de Parfum by Guerlain being described as smelling like lemon meringue pie, but I've only tried it once and it's too long ago for me to remember. It might be also worth checking out its Intense flanker.

checkmate

Basenotes Dependent
Sep 8, 2013
Look no further than:

Eau Gourmande Tarte Au Citron Laura Mercier​

It checks every box; sweet, tart, lemony and leans feminine.

The Colognnoisseur

Basenotes Institution
Apr 7, 2013
AHEB first came to mind for me (and others here too, it appears). It is in my top dozen all-time most worn. The ladies shouldn’t be concerned about “Homme” in the name, as this one is quite unisex.

Don’t laugh, but one that is marketed to the ladies, that is strikingly similar to AHEB, is Pitbull Woman, in the white pyramid/obelisk shaped bottle.

Q: Ask me how I know.

A: My wife fancies herself some Pitbull Woman from time to time.

Last edited:

Scott5.55

Apr 9, 2021
I remember smelling this one at Tigerlily. It looks like it’s sold out from them but you could probably find it somewhere. I loved it.

seldomseen

Mar 23, 2018
Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche is the closest I can think of. I see no reason why the fairer sex couldn't wear it :)

Be forewarned that Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche EDP can get quite musky in the dry down. You may want see if you can find a bottle of Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche EDT if you consider Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche.

Apr 8, 2021
Nice suggestions.
I do think, though, that if you really love Shalimar philtre then get it (and perhaps a backup bottle, too). There's no guarantee it won't be discontinued, but there's also no guarantee that one of the other perfumes might not get discontinued after a few years, right? It happens.

Desertdoc

Dec 27, 2021
I like Hanae Mori HM. It is noted as a man's cologne but, it is lemon and vanilla right up front, flowery, very sweet. I wear this in the Spring and Summer. Love this cologne and it has been a staple over the years.

**My first unprofessional/uninformed post regarding scents.

Perfumania - America's Leading Perfumery Chain!

Latest News

. .