3 Essentials That Represent Your Style?

3boysmad

Jan 25, 2017
My style is traditional mixed with a contrasting and interesting color pop! I have salt/ pepper hair so this goes well with my vibe

1. Tweed/ wool jacket- Fall/winter... Bright colored (love seersucker) sport coats- Spring/ summer (always wear a contrasting pocket square)
2. Ferragamo and Gucci loafers... sometimes Vans, Adidas Stan Smiths, or Chuck Taylor's if I'm rocking jeans/ t shirt/ blazer combo in a casual setting
3. Persol sunglasses (old school styles) and Gregory Peck readers; usually wear Aventus, Elysium, Aqua Viva, Still Life in Rio, or BR540 as my go to frags

I always carry a nice writing instrument for business meetings

PrinceRF

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 3, 2020
Summer: quality shorts, shirt and perfume
Winter: flannel trousers, sports jacket, perfume
No jeans or trainers.
What type of shorts do you like? I very seldom wear shorts. I have one pair by Vineyard Vines which is nice for casual wear, and one pair by Slate & Stone which I mostly just wear to the gym as it is a sweatpant-type material. Those are literally the only shorts I own. This summer I wore khakis and nantucket reds quite often.

relus

Mar 21, 2019
What type of shorts do you like? I very seldom wear shorts. I have one pair by Vineyard Vines which is nice for casual wear, and one pair by Slate & Stone which I mostly just wear to the gym as it is a sweatpant-type material. Those are literally the only shorts I own. This summer I wore khakis and nantucket reds quite often.
Some linen and cotton safari shorts, i

Italian brands mostly.

Nastka

Mar 6, 2011
Lately:

- Jogging bottoms,
- A low-maintenance sweater or hoodie,
- A long overdue haircut.

I suppose that's what working from home 95% of the time does to me!

_Nicolas_

Aug 16, 2021
Spring/Summer: Blazer, fine cotton shirt or polo shirt, Summer loafers, usually penny or tassel.
Autumn/Winter: Donegal or Harris Tweed sporting jacket, flannel or chambray shirt, Goodyear-welted English shoes, often my Barker Black brogues or sometimes my Church's boat shoes when I fancy a preppier look.

purecaramel

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Nov 9, 2013
Vintage and Contemporary Omega wristwatch. Either metal Grains of Rice or
Caiman skin leather band.
Of late since losing 25 pounds wearing Skinny Jeans anything contemporary that I find in the Goodwill. Reminiscing my Teenage years of the 70's.
Fancy ala Robert Graham style shirts.
You'll find me in an expensive Paul and Shark sweater jacket most of the Fall and winter or a second hand Prada raincoat.
Usually wearing some Vintage scent like Heritage, Bois du Portugal, Bel Ami, Bugatti
or Green bitter Femmes like No.19 etc.
Today I'm at home in my shorts cooking Turkey Dinner and wearing Eau Sauvage Parfum.
The Vetiver and Myrrh cuts through the Roasting Bird and stinky Brussels.

Latest News