White Dress Shirt
97904_WT0002_m

Bergamote 22
088ae33882800f96d87ffedec73c458f.jpg

Last edited:

Ken_Russell

Jan 21, 2006
Classic and/or powerhouse fragrances

Simple, timelessly designed watches, mostly with leather straps and classic, fairly puristic dials, as well as few other and very understated accessories

Often wearing dark and/or neutral colors, especially for workplace/office, formal, semi-formal wear

badarun

Jan 15, 2013
Clean & polished oxfords, in black or brown, ironed shirts & obviously, any fragrance from my wardrobe. I prefer business casual, than formal to work, unless any higher up's from senior mgmt pop up for a meeting, in which case, a full formal attire w/o a doubt (& mostly l'Humaniste / Reflection or Helmut Lang edc / edp)...

Trilby Lark

Sillage Monster
Basenotes Plus
Feb 17, 2013
SuperfluousPastry, you're killing me! I LOVE your style!

My three style essentials are:
1. Impeccably manicured and polished nails
2. Denim trousers, with pressed and starched creases
3. Carefully selected SOTD

It's hard to be me - I'm high maintenance.

Robin-in-FL

Jan 18, 2011
Good hair
Stay lean
Good shoes.

Those are the basics of my style. I do like clothes but basic stuff mostly, body and hair seem to make a much bigger difference to how I look, than what I wear, if that makes sense.

Bavard

Wearing Perfume Right Now
Basenotes Plus
Jul 20, 2015
Pants

Shirts with button-down collars

Zip-up sweaters

And for warmer weather, those horizontal-striped marinière shirts.

jvazquez76

Nov 17, 2015
005_9ffaf355-9614-48c7-86d7-f8beb8f0dbf5-635016143819949029.JPG
Sucker for Fine Italian Sportcoats. (Boglioli / Lardini / L.B.M. 1911 / Caruso)
f97cf20c964a2b4f57f1ee99f9c2ae90.jpg
Love me some jeans with boots. Own about 7 pair of Varvatos boots including the Shar pei's in brown.
tf-tobacco-vanille.jpg
Signature Scent is TFTV

Gotta look good n smell good. You only get one shot at a first impression!

Greenscent

Dec 30, 2015
Weekdays: Tailored dress shirts in semi spread or hidden button collars, Alden bluchers, BV portfolio bag
Weekends: OCBD shirts on chinos, Alden chukkas, Rolex
Golf course: Uniqlo golf shirts/shorts, Mizuno clubs, Club Car

ChuckW

Aug 21, 2001
Gingham/Checked Dress Shirts

Blazers in various shades of blue and grey

Levi's 517 Slim Fit Boot Cut Jeans

Ray Ban Aviator Sunglasses

Paisley neckties

Coach leather for my iPad case, work portfolio

Original Retro Brand T-Shirts for lounging around the house

Short haircuts (my wife has demanded that I never color my hair but go gracefully grey)

I think George Clooney is a great style role model for a guy my age (48).

I've lost 7 lbs. in January, but lean is a battle I don't win...but I am muscular...still a little soft.

- - - Updated - - -

Good hair
Stay lean
Good shoes.

Those are the basics of my style. I do like clothes but basic stuff mostly, body and hair seem to make a much bigger difference to how I look, than what I wear, if that makes sense.

I have 2 out of 3. Lean is a big ask.

Mrnybluesman

Jun 10, 2012
It does vary according to where I am going....no matter what the current fashion trend I love double breasted suits and blazers. Deep dark double breasted suit,silk tie with some color. Love leather...black leather blazer with jeans and a white shirt. Appropriate shoes and a nice watch.

If I am staying home to watch football...you absolutely will find me in sweatpants and tee shirt.

ArjenGoed

Mar 3, 2016
Italian tailored suits, Vacheron or Patek on a leather strap and any fine classic fragrance.

You, sir, have an exquisite taste. VC often gets overlooked in the luxury watch department (as does A. Lange, which I hold in a similar high regard) and for the life of me, I cannot understand why...

rulopbo

Banned
Aug 1, 2015
Collection of black v necks and diesel swim shorts for home use...

When out, tailor made dress pants, long sleeve slim fitted dress shirts and black oxfords... Shirts can have any color but I usually go for the deep blues, neutral tones or dark... never black on the dress shirts... (No jacket because of the weather)

No watch... I believe that, either you go with a good watch, or with a nakef wrist... no in-betweens... And will not throw big amounts for a watch... Cant afford it...

Perfume, usually a summer designer...

Swim every single day...

Last edited:

Beck

May 13, 2014
I have very different styles. You will find me strange if you know me just at work, just at home or dressed to practice sports and you meet me out of the environment you are used to see me.
Here it goes two:
Dark jeans
Button-up cardigan
Leather boots

Aviator sunglasses
Slip-ons
V-neck sweater

Last edited:

Cook.bot

Common Lackey
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
Nice print on them shoes!
Check out my creepers

Whoa, Manuel! <swoon> Are those suede with ponyhair vamps??? I want some! Who makes those? Where can I get some?

I can wear a men's size 8. Are those small enough to justify me coming to your house to burgle them?

Oriane

Jan 15, 2015
good manners
honesty
loyalty

+1

Fashion is so not my issue! :laugh:

Having said this, in my younger years I dutifully opted for classic, tailored Austin Reed and Cricketeer suits and elegant dresses at my office. I always wore hats and gloves.
Away from work, unless I had to attend some sort of event/occasion/function, I lived in either field boots or paddock boots and breeches. These days I opt for whatever feels most relaxed and comfortable on my body. Labels matter not one whit to me. If I have an event/occasion/function now, I bemoan the fact but opt for vintage casual, elegant Ralph Lauren and Calvin Klein pieces from my wardrobe. At home, I prefer to live in feminine dressing gowns as much as possible---one of the few perks of old age! :laugh: In fact, if I do shop for clothing now, I shop vintage. They no longer make the style of clothing I most prefer.

Nastka

Mar 6, 2011
- 90% of the time I'm wearing dark, cool-toned or jewel-like colours. Dark teal is a favourite.
- Pale complexion. I wear SPF religiously, otherwise I get freckles, or worse, moles and skin tags which won't go away. Not happy about this as I love the sun and heat...
- Structured yet slightly asymmetrical and minimalistic clothing. See All Saints, which is my favourite label. My wool funnel neck coat of theirs is my favourite item and has lasted through 6 winter seasons so far.

Latest posts

Latest News