Yes I Am

Overall

About Yes I Am by Cacharel

Where to buy Yes I Am

Reviews of Yes I Am by Cacharel

There are 1 reviews of Yes I Am by Cacharel.

Get cute and romantic at the same time with this Valentine's day scent.Boys,take her out to her favorite restaurant for dinner, when the dessert is served,take out this elegant perfume and set it on the table.you'll win both her heart and her sweet smile when she wearing this scent.

Perfume of intimate spirituality. It's all about the caramel, caramel and more caramel.a delicious combination of ingredients that makes this juice wearable,joyful,flirtatious,sensuous,modern and cuddly.The perfect mix for a romantic date.

Raspberries with icing sugar on top.tart,sweet and.after that it dries down to a soft flowery and quite milky vanilla,with the fruitiness continuing to just whisper on in the background.This is a perfume that's truly suitable for any season.it has a sparkling,fruity, carefree, sunshiny quality to it that evokes such a nice feeling like when you feel a warm spring breeze.it's sweet,creamy,oriental with strong notes of vanilla and amber.the heaviness of vanilla makes it a perfect cozy scent at the same time that totally wear in the fall and winter.

It's not the most unique blend, but has a character,and could fit almost any occasion.made for the romantic woman or the decadent accessory expensive stilettos and a red lip.this kind of scents irresistible for young men.the sillage is moderate and longevity is about 5 hours on my skin.
Feb 15, 2021