Woody Perfecto / 107
Parle Moi de Parfum (2016)

Overall

Woody Perfecto / 107 by Parle Moi de Parfum

About Woody Perfecto / 107 by Parle Moi de Parfum

Parle Moi de Parfum

Woody Perfecto / 107 is a shared scent launched in 2016 by Parle Moi de Parfum

Reviews of Woody Perfecto / 107 by Parle Moi de Parfum

There are 4 reviews of Woody Perfecto / 107 by Parle Moi de Parfum.

Enjoyable bergamot-tangerine and light vetiver opening that reduces to minimally noticeable sandalwood-cedar skin scent within 1.5 hours. Quality notes but short lived and merely pleasant.

Vetiver has a good presence here. It's warm, but also fresh and a little resinous. There aren't many notes and as a result those present need to do some heavy lifting. The result is a consistent, safe trajectory. I have to say that comparing WP to many vetiver or leather counterparts, I found it a little uneventful. But using my usual thought experiment test - if aliens compelled me to wear a single scent for the rest of my life, how would I react if it was this one? - I have to say, I'd be well pleased.

First sniff had me going " That's the Accord of Guerlain's Les Déserts d'Orient - Songe d'un Bois d'Été.
This stays clean and no Cuminned Honeyed filthiness appears. The top edge of Oudy Comet-ness takes over and the scent remains linear and polite to the end.

This one is awesome. Vetiver and coffee...Dior Vetiver meets Chanel Sycomore. Fresh like the Dior with some of the earthy/smokey vibes of Sycomore. Top notch vetiver fragrance.

Add your review of Woody Perfecto / 107

No members currently have Woody Perfecto / 107 on their wishlist.

Members who own Woody Perfecto / 107