White Musk for Women

Jovan

White Musk for Women is a women's perfume launched in 1990 by Jovan

Where to buy White Musk for Women

Reviews of White Musk for Women by Jovan

There are 12 reviews of White Musk for Women by Jovan.

Safe choice but nothing special I recently got this because my default travel scent (Vanilla Fields) was running out. There was nothing decent at the local drugstore under $20 except this. I like Vanilla Fields better, but this has a powdery scent that reminds me of the 1980s (not in a bad way, just scent memory). I have smelled this on men, and I agree that it smells great on them. It tends to be a little bit stronger (more "aggressive") on women, but in a stereotypically sexy way rather than overwhelming. I agree that it's hard to overdo this scent. Unfortunately, it has no staying power on me; maybe that's because I got the cologne strength - scent disappears on me, so I usually get parfum, but it wasn't available. Overall, this is a safe buy unless you really hate musk. It's nothing special, and I wouldn't give it as a gift, but if everything you try is too strong on you and you like powdery scents, you should try this. One thing I have noticed over the years is that I absolutely adore this scent on other people - whether male or female - but it does nothing for me personally when I wear it; this is one of those that blends so well with skin that you might not notice it on yourself, but others will. Since I wear perfume for the experience, this is not my thing, but it's okay layered with a compatible body spray or some other clean-edged smell. I agree that this is reminiscent of that "fresh-from-the-shower" smell. If anyone has any success stories with wearing this (or just layering ideas!) please reply; I got a big bottle, so I'd like to try something interesting with it.Pros: Clean, not cloyingCons: Boring, doesn't last long"

I have no problem as a man saying I wear this fragrance. I believe it is more of a unisex scent. It works well with my body chemistry and gives off the more masculine side of this cologne/perfume. I have to admit I was a little bit fooled when I picked this up in the men's cologne section when it is actually meant for women. I prefer sweeter colognes as it is and I get more compliments when I wear them. Don't be afraid to pick up a bottle of Jovan White Musk... Especially because of the low cost. This fragrance is inexpensive, not cheap.

This one to me is definitely a thumbs up. The scent is a soapy powdery out of the shower type scent. This is a scent in my mind that could last 8 hours easy. You don't have to put a lot of this on for it to last either. This is also a scent that is not too floral and could work for both men AND women.

I own this and when I run out, I will be buying more.

I started wearing Jovan White Musk when I was a teenager in the late nineties. My older sister had a friend over who was so exotic looking, she was half Japanese and half Caucasian with chestnut colored hair, pale ivory skin and hazel eyes that were delicately slanted. But her beauty wasn't the only thing I'd noticed! She was wearing this scent that I'd NEVER smelled before. It was almost like what an angel would wear. It wasn't sweet smelling, it had the distinct scent of white mallow blossoms and the perfect mix of musk - just enough that I thought it was just the smell of her skin. I've been wearing this perfume ever since then, and I haven't looked back. I get compliments all the time, people stop me in the grocery store to ask what I'm wearing, but a lot of people already know the scent now that it's been around for a while, so they stop me and let me know how good it smells. Love this. Delicate, warm, not invasive, light, everyday fragrance, day or night. Smells like heaven.

Straightforward, simple and cheap as chips - a beautiful white musk that shimmers with delicate citrus and vanilla. Made me want to put on a cotton skirt with scalloped edges and let my hair fall down.

I first started using Jovan White Musk when it was new on the market. It is my comfort scent, and the one I return to over all others. I have seasonal allergies, and this is the ONLY perfume that never bothers me, even during allergy season. I think this cologne contains mallow, and read somewhere that mallow is sometimes used as a remedy for coughs and bronchial problems. Interesting, if true.

Show more reviews of White Musk for Women...

Add your review of White Musk for Women

No members currently have White Musk for Women on their wishlist.