White Musk for Men

Overall

About White Musk for Men by Body Shop

Body Shop

Reviews of White Musk for Men by Body Shop

There are 29 reviews of White Musk for Men by Body Shop.

It opens with a strong rubbing alcohol note and dries down to a mix of (synthetic) flowers.

Picked up a sample from Decantshop as they had it and I remember some youtuber praising it. Myself, I was expecting a white musk like in AdG and another fragrance I had in mind at the time but forgot, some MFK I think.

I don't get any "white musk" at all, not even the non-animalic kind.

I was gonna rate it neutral as the scent is still pleasant - although too feminine to me - but this stuff costs around 52€(~64$) for 100ml, that made me rate it negative.

This is worth maybe 15-20 bucks per 100ml. Quality is Bruno Banani/Beckham tier, yet an entry level designer price is asked.
Dec 22, 2020

Clean, soapy and musk. This scent (from start to finish) is close to Kiehl's Original Musk dry down only. So overall it is a good juice just no sillage. You may get noticed with 8+ sprays multiple times a day. Safe blind buy for sure especially for layering. Enjoy!
Jul 6, 2019

Very clean, sopay scent with some spice to it.

It's a good work or casual scent IMO.

Very good price too (got it for $15 on Amazon).
Dec 31, 2016

Great scent!
Althoughbit lacks longevity,it "screams" clean and sexy.
Great and safe blind-buy!
Happy sniffing.
Feb 27, 2016

White Musk for Men is a good, clean, refreshing and likeable scent. Very versatile and no reason why anyone would turn their noses to it. To me, it's simplicity also lends it a sense of comfort - like an undershirt: it is not complex or to some may not be complete, but it has its purpose.

Contrary to some opinions here, I do get very good longevity out of White Musk for Men. So I often use it as a base on top of which I layer scents like Prada Infusion D'Iris EDP - they layer beautifully and to me I find that White Musk for Men eventually outlast Prada Infusion D'Iris as a skin scent.

So thumbs up for White Musk for Men - agree that I won't pay a lot for it so it's good I got it for $25 for a 100ml bottle. It sure has its uses. Get it if you can at a good price...
Nov 19, 2015

as much powder as bvl notte maybe more with a musk base. very appealing comfort scent. also a compliment getter. very cheap online nowadays!!!
Jan 27, 2013

Show more reviews of White Musk for Men...

Add your review of White Musk for Men