White Jasmine & Mint

Overall

About White Jasmine & Mint by Jo Malone London

Jo Malone London
David Apel

Part of the 'London Rain' collection.

Reviews of White Jasmine & Mint by Jo Malone London

There are 21 reviews of White Jasmine & Mint by Jo Malone London.

Green tea essence with mint on top. I don't smell jasmine, but there's a generic milky floral quality that registers to me more like a creamy ylang.

I don't really like green tea perfumes or mint perfumes, so I suppose there was never any chance of this winning me over, but I have to admit that the creamy floral aspect is nice. That being said, this smells more like an inexpensive candle than a proper perfume to me.
Jan 20, 2021

Very feminine scent that is so-so, to me at least.

White Jasmine & Mint by Jo Malone would not be a scent I'd wear, but that's not why I rate it as a neutral. WJ&M is a green floral that has a jasmine here that is too outside of my normal expectation - like it's a different flower entirely that is beyond my comfort level. Mint smells a bit average, and along with the mate's bitter softening effect on the white jasmine, I couldn't quite connect with this scent.

On a lady, it'd smell okay, not fantastic. Clearly, this is an acquired taste scent, and I'm not loving it. :-/
Oct 7, 2018

This was a blind buy as the notes were exactly what I've been looking for but this did not work for me , I wish so bad this had but it made me quite nauseous . It was a blast of very strong room fragrance . After an hour it developed into a very lovely scent . Not worth it for me and I returned the bottle .
Apr 16, 2017

The jasmine is nice and the mint very restrained on me. Smidgens of bergamot, cassis and orange flower are in the drydown. A youthful and clean scent with poor projection but a very good longevity of over four hours on me. Not exciting but good for layering.
Nov 22, 2012

Got a sample of this and several others from the Jo Malone rep at Bloomingdales. I would say it's an okay fragrance.

I tried it alone and really didn't like it at all. It just does not smell like a true jasmine to me. Then I layered it with Jo Malone Vintage Gardenia. It did nothing for the Gardenia. Finally I layered it yesterday with Jo Malone Orange Blossom and it made the Orange Blossom some alive. This is a good combination. Don't like either the Orange Blossom or the White Jasmine Mint enough to purchase.
Feb 27, 2012

I do not know why this is classified as unisex. It is emphatically, unambiguously feminine. An intensely sexy, heavy feminine. If humans had pheromones this would be what estrous smells like. (Gettin' sweaty now.) Yet it's classy - people throw that around - like you can smell the dollars per ounce. It's the fragrance equivalent of an expensive clingy cocktail dress that shows everything and coyly protests innocence - or not.

No guy should wear this.
Nov 10, 2011

Show more reviews of White Jasmine & Mint...

Add your review of White Jasmine & Mint