Reviews of Viva La Juicy

Overall

Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture

Add your review of Viva La Juicy

Reviews of Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture

There are 23 reviews of Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture.

This is like a feminine Xeryus Rouge, with a similar fruity-watery opening but an end made of caramel instead of grey musk. It is a bit strange but not unpleasant. Potency could stand to be better but it's good for the price.

Yummy to its Core If you like Bath and Body Works' TWILIGHT WOODS, (which is very popular), you will most likely like Viva La Juicy. I love both. There is a very caramel, praline deepness to both of them. Creamy, sweet, and a little dark. Viva La Juicy ends up being just a little bit tangier. In a word. It's yummy. It's the kind of fragrance that your nose just wants to get closer and closer to its source. It also has just the slightest trace of muskiness. Doesn't that just sound beautiful? It all does to me!

One of my absolute favourite perfumes of all time! First time I smelled this I thought it was too sweet, but now the weather is getting warmer, I decided to give it another go as everyone was saying it's designed more for summer. I adore this! I thought it might be too sweet but it's definitely not - it's light, fruity, sweet and quite refreshing, and one of the few perfumes I've ever gotten lots of positive comments on. Surprisingly, I find it can also be quite a mature scent instead of being too young and girly. My mum tried this on the other day, and on her it just smelled like a sweet second skin, absolutely gorgeous. Definitely recommend for an all-round crowd-pleaser.

Synthetic, sweet and watery at the same time. Staying power is only about 3 hours. To me Viva is in the same class as Nina Ricci's apple. I don't like them both.

I have to agree with the other reviews. Men LOVE this scent. My boyfriend chose it for me; he said it's what strippers wear (which made me dislike it before I even smelled it). But to my surprise, I liked it. I don't love it, but it's tolerable. It's very youthful and flowery, but like it's trying too hard to be girly and flowery, sticky and sweet. There are many other scents I prefer, but I wear this one on casual date nights FOR HIM because I know he LOVES it.

One of my best female friends wears Viva La Juicy. It's very sweet, "pink", and VERY strong. It just screams "youth", in a more obnoxious-but-still-kinda-tolerable-way.

I don't mind this fragrance and I can certainly understand its popularity. It is very girly, sweet and playful.

It is a little similar to Miss Dior Cherie I thought, yet there is a softer more powdery blend of vanilla, gardenia and jasmine. I can see why it is so commonly worn by young teen girls.

In the US I have heard that both this fragrance and the original Juicy Couture are best sellers, however in Australia it is not so popular which allows me to consider buying this seeming that not many people wear this fragrance.

The bottle is really cute, yet I'll be honest and say that I'd probably feel a little embarassed having it on my dresser because it looks a little childish.

I do like this fragrance a lot, but I doubt I'd ever purchase it because I feel that I have way too many sweet and gourmand scents in my collection. I'm aiming to buy more grown-up fragrances that I can love and wear for many years to come. I'm sorry, but I just don't see myself wearing Viva La Juicy when I'm 30 years old.

The lasting strength was great, I didn't have a problem with that at all. I thought the sillage was also quite good and more than often a few sprays was enough to last the entire day.

I just love it!!!!!!! it's perfect for my skin and I love that vanish after long time but it's not "strong"
I found an alternative of Armani's perfumes that matches my taste..

The only Juicy product I like. It's considerably less tacky and Juicy-y than the other two. I smelled it on a friend and was completely taken by surprise when she said it was by Juicy, which I have always considered too pink, too velvety, too sugary and to be harsh, too dumb for my liking. Yet this one is just young, fun, and flowery.
But if I ever buy it, I'm cutting off that giant hot pink bow everyone's raving about.

If my husband were writing this review, he'd give it a huge thumbs up; it is his favorite scent for me. Too me, it's too sweet and too yound initially, but it dries down to a more subtle sweet scent that you do grow to love. I am more thumbs up than thumbs down on this one, but I have to give it a neutral because of the too strong, too sweet beginning.

I own this, I admired it for ages before I bought it. It is a very strong but sweet floral, I can smell the Jasmine. After a while it can become quite heady and too strong if you apply too much. I have had several compliments from this including from a workmate who squealed with excitement when the gift box arrived at my work. The bottle is very pretty apart from when the gold logo fell off on opening the box!

I actually like this one. It's sweet, but soft.

This is a very blooming fragrance. yummy, but flowery. I didn't like it the first time I smelled it. it seemed too overpowering and sort of 'teenage' but it completely grew on my over one day. I couldn't stop smelling my wrists. I love it. But Pasha is right, it smells just like Amor Amor by Cacharel! I can smell the mandarin a little more strongly in Amor Amor, and the initial scent is a little different, but those middle notes are almost exactly the same. I doubt I could tell the difference between the two if I didn't see the bottle. I am still giving it a thumbs up, because it is such a rich delicious scent.

ok now that I have owned Amor Amor and Viva la Juicy for a while, I can definitely tell them apart. Viva la juicy is much sweeter, and my husband likes Amor Amor better, evening in a 'blind smell test'. But I still like both of them.

Gross. Stinky, pinky gross. At first, it is a sticky sweet smell, but bearable. Then you smell it a few minutes later and realize that it is clinging to your skin and not letting go. You want to rip it off, but it is invisible, cloying, in your nose. I hope to never have to smell this again, even on other people.

One of the things to do here is to look pasy Juicy Couture's trashy advertising. Viva La Juicy is a competent and rich smelling sweet woody fragrance that is great for and evening out. Florals tone down the sweetness with jasmine. I was addicted to resniffing this several times at the counter on various occasions. I took that as a cue that it was unique and wonderful.

I do not care for the Juicy clothing line or their accessories but I like their fragrances. Viva La Juicy is a very well put together fragrance. It was a bit strong when I first applied it, but I sprayed myself all over (pratically bathed in it). That was a big mistake...I had a small headache because it was a bit cloying. I tried VLJ again with a few distant sprays and applied more as needed. What an interesting mixture of notes...hints of jasmine, amber, and sweet berries pulling through gourmands of vanilla, caramel, and praline...mmmmm. I do not smell the gardenia note at all. This fragrance is warm and rich and mixes well with my skin's chemistry. The packaging, bow, and jewerly attached to the bottle gives a special added touch. I don't think I would wear this in the day because it can be a bit heavy...I think it is better suited for an evening out.

I have been searching for a new flavour... and I think this will be it. I love the vanilla base with the caramel and how the fruity top notes don't overwhelm.... and the fact that jasmine is the more prominent floral note is a plus since I am not a huge gardenia fan. It is a nice yummy smelling fragrance that suits the chemistry of my skin.

If the original Juicy Couture was a flavor of bubblegum, this one is pie. In total, the notes reminded me of coconut cream pie with some tart raspberries on top. Not my thing.

I detected only floral notes. hugely disappointed, i was looking for a complex fruity floral. the top notes are nonexistent for me, base notes hardly there, only a loud trumpetting of the middle notes. as this is the only juicy fragrance that does not list watermelon in its notes, i was anticipating this one immensely. like member multitasker, something in this reminded me of the 80s...can't quite put my finger on it, but it may be the heavy oppresiveness of its aroma.

Viva La Juicy! is a nice follow-up (timed well too) to the original Juicy Couture fragrance. This company really knows how to hit their target market, which by my estimation is the 18-25 year old girly crowd. Overall this one's a fruity floral with gourmand undertones. I'd call it a " gourmet bouquet "! Here are the listed notes:Top - Wild Berries & MandarinMiddle - Honeysuckle, Gardenia, JasmineBase - Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, PralineThe fruited topnotes are pretty non-descript, other than the fact they do come across juicy. As far as the flowers, I get the Jasmine note as the most prominent. It smells alot like the jasmine in the original Coach fragrance, bright and somewhat vibrant. The basenotes are what gives this juice it's flavor ~ caramel, vanilla and praline add just the right comforting touch to the lively fruits and flowers ~ warmth and depth provided by Amber and Sandalwood. I also adore the grafitti style script on the packaging, it feels spontaneous and fun! I'd say give it a try.

JC are an interesting brand. There is no denying the clothes are dreadful and trashy, but they do turn out some more than decent scents. Viva la Juicy is a sweet-craving satisying blend of berries and rich caramel (amplified by some warm amber), a playful foody scent that isn't screechingly high pitched or too strong. I would imagine if you like Hanae Mori (butterfly) or Badgley Mischka EDP that you might like this one as well.

Concentrated frozen orange juice meets pineapple upside down cake meets pine-sol. This is not as sweet as I thought it would be. Where am I getting the pine note? Maybe it's because it has a bug spray feel to me--the intensity maybe--like an 80s scent. I can almost feel that icky numb feeling on my tongue--like Off sprayed too close to my face--and the smell. I don't like this one, but it is not as bad as my associations are making it sound. This is heavy and it lingers a long time, but doesn't change much. I'm not impressed.