Viva La Juicy

About Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture

Juicy Couture

Where to buy Viva La Juicy

Reviews of Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture

There are 23 reviews of Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture.

This is like a feminine Xeryus Rouge, with a similar fruity-watery opening but an end made of caramel instead of grey musk. It is a bit strange but not unpleasant. Potency could stand to be better but it's good for the price.
May 19, 2016

Yummy to its Core If you like Bath and Body Works' TWILIGHT WOODS, (which is very popular), you will most likely like Viva La Juicy. I love both. There is a very caramel, praline deepness to both of them. Creamy, sweet, and a little dark. Viva La Juicy ends up being just a little bit tangier. In a word. It's yummy. It's the kind of fragrance that your nose just wants to get closer and closer to its source. It also has just the slightest trace of muskiness. Doesn't that just sound beautiful? It all does to me!
Jun 18, 2013

One of my absolute favourite perfumes of all time! First time I smelled this I thought it was too sweet, but now the weather is getting warmer, I decided to give it another go as everyone was saying it's designed more for summer. I adore this! I thought it might be too sweet but it's definitely not - it's light, fruity, sweet and quite refreshing, and one of the few perfumes I've ever gotten lots of positive comments on. Surprisingly, I find it can also be quite a mature scent instead of being too young and girly. My mum tried this on the other day, and on her it just smelled like a sweet second skin, absolutely gorgeous. Definitely recommend for an all-round crowd-pleaser.
Nov 7, 2012

Synthetic, sweet and watery at the same time. Staying power is only about 3 hours. To me Viva is in the same class as Nina Ricci's apple. I don't like them both.
Oct 10, 2012

I have to agree with the other reviews. Men LOVE this scent. My boyfriend chose it for me; he said it's what strippers wear (which made me dislike it before I even smelled it). But to my surprise, I liked it. I don't love it, but it's tolerable. It's very youthful and flowery, but like it's trying too hard to be girly and flowery, sticky and sweet. There are many other scents I prefer, but I wear this one on casual date nights FOR HIM because I know he LOVES it.
Mar 5, 2012

One of my best female friends wears Viva La Juicy. It's very sweet, "pink", and VERY strong. It just screams "youth", in a more obnoxious-but-still-kinda-tolerable-way.
May 10, 2011

Show more reviews of Viva La Juicy...

Add your review of Viva La Juicy