Victoria (original)
Victoria's Secret (1989)

Overall

About Victoria (original) by Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret

Where to buy Victoria (original)

Reviews of Victoria (original) by Victoria's Secret

There are 5 reviews of Victoria (original) by Victoria's Secret.

I think this was my first "favorite" perfume. I loved this fragrance and would still be wearing it today for sure! I was going through some old bottles and had forgotten how many bottles of this I had! Some still had fragrance left, but it was very very stale. :( Maybe VS will bring this one back for a special anniversary or something? We can only hope!
Apr 19, 2009

I wore this fragrance on my wedding day 15 years ago. I was disappointed to find out it was discontinued.
Mar 22, 2007

I dont really know if Rose is in this perfume, but when I would use it, I thought I could smell it.(slightly) I had the spray, lotion, dusting powder, bath gel. Anything they made that I could get my hands on. I thought the bottle was pretty too. I have an empty one, that I will probably always keep.
Mar 16, 2007

Victoria was in a class all its own, and now all of the Victoria lovers are left to pick up the few remaining bottles at really inflated prices and move on with our lives...This was a beautiful scent, and like the review before me, I've never found anything even remotely close.
Oct 14, 2006

This was my favorite all time perfume! I still have yet to find a fragrance that will fill the void Victoria has left! The company described it as "liquid lingerie" and I found it just that. I adore this fragrance, if anyone is familiar with it and knows of something similar, please let me know. I have never smelled a single perfume even remotely like Victoria!
Sep 11, 2006

Add your review of Victoria (original)