Very Cool for Men

Tommy Bahama
Harry Fremont

Where to buy Very Cool for Men

Reviews of Very Cool for Men by Tommy Bahama

There are 27 reviews of Very Cool for Men by Tommy Bahama.

This review is for the new formula, with the metal cap.

I have tried most of the TBs, either by buying them or finding samples. This is weak, and it smells like Lemon Pledge. For about 20 minutes. I gave mine away to a family member as I find that it also irritates my eyes in the initial application, unlike every other fragrance I own. By process of elimination, I narrowed it down to this as the culprit.

I can't recommend this, even after at least 10-15 good wearings, due to the longevity issue and the non-compelling scent. The eye irritation might just be me. With a stronger base, it might have lasted longer, but the veltiver used here is too weak to carry it. Some folks say that it works well as a skin scent after a shower, fair enough. But not worth keeping in my collection. I am not inclined to seek out the original formula, as I already have the TB Men original. I have to put in a good word for TB St. Kitts, which is amazing--but not Very Cool. Sorry.
Jun 12, 2019

Very Cool in the opening is peppery/spicy and citrusy. The drydown is a clean musk. Very refreshing and light. That's the main problem, that it's too light and doesn't perform. Longevity is weak and projection is even weaker.
Jan 14, 2018

I love this fragrance; I just wish they would reformulate it for better longevity.

This was Versace Eros before Versace Eros.
Aug 17, 2016

The worst of the TB Set Sail series. All of this line are variations on a tropical fruit punch with a little sun tan lotion spice thrown in. Very Cool is a lemon mojito with some spice and dash of coconut. It smells very tropical and tart on initial application but dries down to nothing within 20 minutes. Sillage is as low as the longevity. If you want a tropical vacation scent and don't want to spend the money for Virgin Island Water or EROLFA, look at St. Barts or Martinique in this series, or TB Island Life. All three offer better formulations, notes, sillage and longevity.
Apr 16, 2015

Smells good, but doesn't last. Cant beat it for the price!
May 26, 2014

Very safe scent to buy blind. The women will love this scent I can assure you of that. Longevity is somewhat weak as it last about 4 hours on me. The name very cool describes this cologne very well. I do like the scent, but its not one that i would brag about. However the women will brag about it, I havent had a women not like it yet. I found this cologne at a local discount store for dirt cheap so you cant go wrong with this scent as long as you get it for a reasonable price. Oh yeah and i actually really love the bottle and cap.
Aug 12, 2012

Show more reviews of Very Cool for Men...

Add your review of Very Cool for Men