Vanille Pineapple
Comptoir Sud Pacifique (2005)

Overall

About Vanille Pineapple by Comptoir Sud Pacifique

Reviews of Vanille Pineapple by Comptoir Sud Pacifique

There are 4 reviews of Vanille Pineapple by Comptoir Sud Pacifique.

Funny, the reviews below find this too pineappley and synthetic. I LOVE IT! And that is possibly because this is exactly what I was hoping for: a real pineapple juice scent - sweet and yet further sweetened by vanilla. I just can't get enough of this scent!
Jan 21, 2009

For some odd reason, I sort of like this scent?! I really don't want to wear it, but sniffing it from my wrist is kind of enjoyable?! An enigma!
Dec 21, 2007

It smells like car air freshener, except really strong. Cloying, buttery vanilla mixed with a half-hearted attempt at synthetic vanilla. El grosso.
Apr 20, 2007

This is disappointing. I usually like CSP's inventive, tropical concoctions, but not this time. The pineapple is too strong and too synthetic and it doesn't go well with the ozone that's sort of a CSP house note. The smell is very similar to the syrup that canned pineapple sits in. And, despite the name, there's almost no vanilla to balance things, although I do detect some coconut. The longevity is also subpar.
Oct 29, 2006