Vanille Abricot
Comptoir Sud Pacifique (1994)

Overall

Vanille Abricot by Comptoir Sud Pacifique

About Vanille Abricot by Comptoir Sud Pacifique

Comptoir Sud Pacifique

Vanille Abricot is a women's perfume launched in 1994 by Comptoir Sud Pacifique

Where to buy Vanille Abricot

Reviews of Vanille Abricot by Comptoir Sud Pacifique

There are 20 reviews of Vanille Abricot by Comptoir Sud Pacifique.

Very sweet and delicious, not for those who dislike vanilla (obvs) or sweet, gourmand fragrances. Sadly not very long lasting, but very layerable! 3 stars because I love the scent, but negative points for sillage and longevity.

Opening is a fruity, floral cotton candy. The drydown is more of a pleasant vanilla. Smells pretty good and seemed more than just a novelty, could be good for everyday.

Projection is average but longevity is decently good.

I got a sample of this when I ordered other fragrances online. Gosh, Clinton was in office, so, a long time ago.

I am drawn to unique things, and at the time, it was unlike anything else I'd tried.

I did love it, I wore it, but when it ran out, I didn't feel like I needed more. It *is* sweet, and in the end it wasn't me.

Subtle and Sweet...

The fragrance is a simple one. Sweet and fruity, but not cloying. It mixes the smell of tart juicy fruits (jackfruit, apricot, papaya) with edible notes of sugared candy and a heavy underlying base of vanilla. It sits on skin very well, blending with your natural aroma to give a sweet, natural scent to warm skin. Almost edible-like sweet and delicious.

Apart from that, it's simplicity is it's only drawback. It literally smells like it's name. Vanilla and apricot. Which isn't a bad thing, as sometimes you want something simple which makes you feel happy. If sweet perfumes and fragrances are your thing, look no further than this to cheer you up, Vanille Abricot is sweet without being cloying or tooth-achingly so. I like it, but I couldn't wear it every day.

About 10 years ago, a male friend referred me to this perfume, stating it was what he bought for his girlfriend because he loved it. Not everyday do I want to smell like Vanille Abricot, but when I do, it puts me in a good mood. Like comfort food, it makes me feel sweet and enjoyable. I get enough compliments to know others feel the same.

I have tried almost the entire CSP catalogue, and one of the certainties is that every issue will be distinctly linear in construction. When they get it right, you get a fun fragrance, well executed, and plenty of potency. When they get it as wrong, as they have with Vanille Abricot, you get the smell of strawberry candy clinging to your skin for almost the entire day.

Show more reviews of Vanille Abricot...

Add your review of Vanille Abricot