Trésor (new)

Overall

About Trésor (new) by Lancôme

Lancôme
Charles Boussiquet

Where to buy Trésor (new)

Reviews of Trésor (new) by Lancôme

There are 74 reviews of Trésor (new) by Lancôme.

Surprisingly lovely especially after dry down. I do not find this sweet at all. I definitely smell the peach, lilac and some pineapple. I do smell sandalwood in the dry down. I am happily surprised at how lovely this does smell! I will wear this for a few more days to be sure, however I do believe I will buy a bottle!
Nov 4, 2021

I have the eau de toilette version.

It's a floral fruity thing on the top. The middle reveals a greenish lilac note and something akin to powder. A little more green as it settles down in the heart. The base, I smell sandalwood and vanilla. Tresor is wearable for me but, nothing extraordinary.
Sep 30, 2018

A bitter fruit and flower opening that softens with time into something sweeter, powdery and attractive. Very “nice”, gentle. And good, all in all.
Mar 19, 2018

This, I believe, is an extremely similar scent to Skintimate Shave Gel (the one in the pink can). It took me a minute to remember, but all of a sudden I was transported back to my youth when I was beginning to shave my legs and test out the waters of womanhood.

It's a soft powdery floral (rose, jasmine) with a hint of peach. A tiny bit of sandalwood gives the warmth to allude to the end of Summer. I'm not normally fond of fragrances that have powder as a considerable portion, but this is really lovely.
Dec 5, 2016

This is gorgeous. I bought it for my mother -we should all be tested on why do we all relate this fragrance to our mothers- five years ago and I grew fond of it; it was my grown-up aspiration.

It's peaches and apricots, jasmine and roses, and vanilla and amber; a dreamy blend of sophisticated, sweet, and strong notes. Starts with golden radiance and unfolds beautifuly into a nice powdery scent. Lasts +12 hours on my skin and has reakky good sillage.

I always get lots of compliments with Tresor. This one hits the "fun and flirty" cathegory of my wardrobe; daytime casual or evening event appropiate, ideal for warmer months. I feel dressed whenever I wear this one, whether I'm wearing a little black dress for a fancy dinner or jeans and blouse for an evening downtown.
Apr 3, 2016

Rosy-fruity leatherette adorned with violets, muguet and fizz.

***
Mar 14, 2015

Show more reviews of Trésor (new)...

Add your review of Trésor (new)