Tom Ford Noir pour Femme

About Tom Ford Noir pour Femme by Tom Ford

Tom Ford

Where to buy Tom Ford Noir pour Femme

Reviews of Tom Ford Noir pour Femme by Tom Ford

There are 11 reviews of Tom Ford Noir pour Femme by Tom Ford.

The opening is a rich mix of sweetish spices, which are nested around a central nucleus of a restrained ginger impression. This spicy mix is soft, and not that dark; an undertone of citrus, mainly a restrained orange and a sweet mandarin add a certain glowingly brighter element in the background; touches of bergamot are transiently evident too.

The drydown turns floral, based on a somewhat pallid green-woody jasmine note. A rose absolute is present too, but it is not lasting long and remains weaker on me, whilst a concurrent orange blossom is more intensive and vivid on me. a milky accord is probably die to a Kulfi note; it is not particularly spicy on me.

Whiffs of a an airy and resinous nature lead into the later stage. A very discrete spicy vanilla is heralding the base, with the originals spicy note fading away at this time. a very light-footed ambery sandalwood is accompanying the vanilla, but the latter prevails in the end. In the finale a slightly indolic-sweet impression of nail polish is briefly making an appearnace.

I get moderate sillage, very good projection, and an excellent ten hours of longevity on my skin

A nice start of this scent for warmer winter and cooler autumn days does not detract from the pallid and at times generic character during the second half. The performance is very good. A reasonable office scent. 2.75/5
Jul 2, 2021

Very "perfume-y". Subtle citrus and spice. Well-mixed flowers. Typical vanilla-amber base. Overall it's well made but, I have had / tried many fragrances like this, with similar "notes". Too expensive for what it is. It IS enjoyable which is why I give it a positive rating.
Jun 29, 2021

Whenever "Noir" is used in the title of a perfume, I'm expecting something sophisticated, chic, avant garde, with heavy hitting notes like patchouli, leather, oud, pepper - you get the idea. Then came Tom Ford Noir Noir for Women. I never expected such a warm, sweet, soft, yet still mature fragrance. This one has vanilla and amber, but before it sinks into tooth ache inducing sweetness, rose, ginger, sandalwood, citrus and jasmine bring it up to seductive siren speed.
Dec 9, 2020

I really like the way this smells on a woman but there is also just enough of a masculine touch here that makes me like it even more, almost as if I could also wear it.

The smell is sweet vanilla and burnt sugar, mixed with clean, floral musks. Something about this reminds me of a boozy drink but I can't place it.

Projection is good, especially during the first couple hours. Longevity just seems to be average.
Feb 8, 2020

I so wanted to love this, but to me this is generic and old fashioned. It doesn't sparkle or shine on me in the way that I feel other Tom Ford fragrances do. Like Black Orchid Voile de Fleur, this reminds me of a woody oriental vanilla scent my grandmother wore in the 90s. There is a bit of a comforting smell in the dry down, but it's too heavy in the meantime to make getting to the comfort worth it for me.
Mar 18, 2018

Noir pour Femme is your usual masculine fragrance, except it's feminine. I love it for this reason. It's spicy but sweet. It's got fruit, flowers, amber and vanilla. It's powerful but powdery. Awesome. Longevity and sillage are good!
Aug 11, 2017

Show more reviews of Tom Ford Noir pour Femme...

Add your review of Tom Ford Noir pour Femme