Tobacco Vanille

Givaudan
Tom Ford
Creative Director

Part of Tom Ford's Private Blend Collection.  The company say:

Tom Ford's affection for London inspired this scent, reminiscent of an English Gentleman's Club...

Where to buy Tobacco Vanille

Reviews of Tobacco Vanille by Tom Ford

Typically strong and impactful Tom Ford fragrance but, after the initial application, it settles down to overwhelmingly cloying, sweet vanilla. If that’s your bag, then it delivers but not for me
Jul 22, 2021

This scent is the essence of sex (Boomerang film reference). You have tobacco, vanilla, spices (most likely clove and cinnamon) and it just smells so good. It’s masculine but also sweet and sexy. I have gotten a ton of compliments on this scent and it’s my girlfriend’s favorite scent I own.
Jun 13, 2021

Wow. This one is a banger. Absolutely love it.

Opening is very spicy with plenty of vanilla and the mixture of tobacco. After a little while the spiciness tones down a little and you get a beautiful balance of all the notes that make up this brilliant stuff.

Very nice. Definitely bottle worthy.
Jun 9, 2021

Man honestly, this is the best winter fragrance i've seen, really don't get people who dislike it, but fragrances are subjective..

Just don't listen to those people telling you it's a vanilla powder scent, a grandpa fragrance, or that you have to wear a black suit with it, BS..This is a true masterpiece.

-Projection is sick, 2-3 sprays maximum

-The drydown is so pleasant

-Longevity 8h+

Jan 1, 2021

Not sure what all the hype is for this fragrance. I can't escape the memory of putting iodine on a cut when I was a child, some say I still am however if I ever want something to remind me of that experience I will apply this to my wounded soul. Seriously it's not dreadful but I can't see wanting to pay to smell like that.
Nov 16, 2020

Surprised I haven't seen it mentioned before. But this to me, smells almost exactly like vanilla coke.

The tobacco in this smells quite similar to the tobacco note in pure havane.

I find it to very project well but never feel overbearing.

Overall very nice, will always have a decant. But doesn't justify the full bottle for me
Aug 31, 2020

Show more reviews of Tobacco Vanille...

Add your review of Tobacco Vanille