Tobacco Flower

Overall

About Tobacco Flower by Body Shop

Body Shop

Reviews of Tobacco Flower by Body Shop

There are 4 reviews of Tobacco Flower by Body Shop.

It has a woody, musky and sophisticated scent.
It also has a masculine scent that is good on ladies on special occasions or in the evening.
It is not everybody's cup of tea but I definitely like it.

The notes are as follows:
Top notes: Green notes and Tobacco flower
Middle notes: Marigold, Lily of the valley and Tobacco blossom
Base notes: Amber, Sandalwood and Musk
Oct 25, 2014

A pleasant surprise, a floral-musky tobacco fragrance  with a touch of dirty bitterness in the blend, the creamy bitter-sweet vibe from pipe  tobacco and an hint of leather and amber in the dry down. It's delightful and brown, with a woodsy, sugary and resinous tasty sweetness in its temperament. Some woods are placed in the base and the shadowy mildness is mainly made of amber, woods and tobacco with hints of floral elements in the blend. At the beginning the smell is a bit angular and fresh while sliding the time it becomes slightly warm, spicy, aromatic, sugary and floral. Feminine in my opinion, anyway better worn by a woman. Not bad.
Dec 29, 2011

It was my signature fragrance for many years until it was discontinued, Perfect for any occasion. Fortunately I stashed away over 10 bottles after discontinued but now I am down to the last of them. HELP!!!!!!
And definetely is a for men perfume while here is listed as for women
Sep 27, 2010

This fragrance was an impulse buy for me. I think I was much younger and the name appealed to me. I smelled it and was pleasantly surprised it didn't smell a thing like what I had expected. It was a very sweet floral. I really liked it when I bought it but then quickly grew tired of the smell.
Aug 19, 2010