Tihota

Overall

About Tihota by Indult

Indult

Reviews of Tihota by Indult

It's a nice vanilla with a dark, rich heart and a woody base. There's not much else to say about it.

Where this leaves me cold is pricepoint. I did a blind comparison between it and two downmarket competitors in the same vein--Cologne of the Missions and Mercedes-Benz Club Black--and I was unable to distinguish any meaningful distinction in raw quality between the three. (On a compositional level, the Mercedes-Benz was actually my favorite of the set by virtue of being a touch more aromatic in its design.)
May 22, 2021

Would you like to smell like fresh crepes? This is the juice for you. Tihota does align squarely in my fragrance library built collecting scents that represent memorable travels or moments. It would fit the bill of the many times across Europe or Asia I’ve hit up a crepe cart. In no way would I turn my nose up at someone wearing this, but on me? Negative. Tihota is far too food-like and sedate, so sweet and satiating the ghost carbs turn into an aromatic lullaby.

FK’s East-West wavelength is almost always a perfect ride for me but on this one he either went so Parisian I couldn’t follow or he cranked it out on his laptop without too much thought because mon dieu it’s strong, making Tihota worth the attention of true vanilla connoisseurs.
Sep 18, 2020

Waffles! Persistent, linear, high quality hologram of waffles.
Jun 24, 2020

This, is a mighty fine vanilla perfume. It's piercing without being annoyingly artificial as some vanilla fragrances can be. Musk, keeps it in check, keeps it interesting.
Jan 15, 2019

Amazing vanilla, one of the best. (With Guerlain SDV, Angélique Noire, Mazzolari Vaniglia) But since I love Mazzolari Vaniglia just a little bit more, I won't be purchasing this one as it is kind of redundant.
Dec 17, 2018

This smells similar to Love, Hope, Denim, and Serendipitous, and also Amour De Cacao. I like it, a lot, but it’s quite pricey, and for way less money there are other vanilla scents out there that would probably satisfy even the most ardent vanilla fiend (see above). Reminiscence Vanille also is lovely – to me, that is more of a true vanilla scent. That said, I’ve enjoyed my little sample of this very much – it’s a lovely, creamy vanilla, but then I do like the gourmandy type scents. The longevity is amazing: I could still smell this after ten hours, so I have to give it big props for that. I doubt I’d spring for a full bottle though – there is just not enough about this that is different enough from my other vanilla scents to justify spending that much money. At this stage at least ;) But if you have a spare $200 kicking around and nothing better to spend it on, and you don’t have any good vanilla scents hanging out in your perfume wardrobe, I say go for it – you won’t be disappointed.
Oct 6, 2017

Show more reviews of Tihota...

Add your review of Tihota