This is Not a Blue Bottle 1.3
Histoires de Parfums (2017)

Overall

This is Not a Blue Bottle 1.3 by Histoires de Parfums

About This is Not a Blue Bottle 1.3 by Histoires de Parfums

Histoires de Parfums

The company say:

This is a molten ring, the dawning of a new energy. A bloody Orange sun rises over Rose and Saffron’s blazing circle, liberating Leather’s endless power. This is the perfume of fire.

Where to buy This is Not a Blue Bottle 1.3

Reviews of This is Not a Blue Bottle 1.3 by Histoires de Parfums

There are 3 reviews of This is Not a Blue Bottle 1.3 by Histoires de Parfums.

I like this scent very much. I have just purchased my second bottle of it. The blood orange is very much evident, but patchouli on my skin in my nose less so. Not in the official list, but somehow I get some lavender from it. Slightly barbershop like. Very nice indeed and I will probably buy a third bottle once this is finished, because my wife likes it so much on me.

I get a heavy, harsh, rose and medicinal, oud-leather in the opening. I would not call this a safe scent and you should sample before buying.
As the drydown comes in many hours later, everything starts to settle leaving a clean, sweet leather, almost soapy, reminding me of 80's scents that have that mature feel.

Strong projection, very persistent. Longevity is good, lasting 10+ hours.

Add your review of This is Not a Blue Bottle 1.3

No members currently have This is Not a Blue Bottle 1.3 on their wishlist.

Members who own This is Not a Blue Bottle 1.3