The One for Men

Dolce & Gabbana
Olivier Polge

Where to buy The One for Men

Reviews of The One for Men by Dolce & Gabbana

There are 184 reviews of The One for Men by Dolce & Gabbana.

Weak

Slightly boozy. Quiet. Tobacco and some spices. Not an overly tobaccoy tobacco, if that makes any sense. This is the sweet kind of tobacco that doesn't smell like Tobacco Vanilla or a cigar. Its gentle, but smells good. Price is a little high still, in my opinion, but its not crazy. Neutral.
Feb 17, 2021

I like some aspects of this popular fragrance; namely the blend of invigorating, enticing, oriental spiciness; but ultimately, I found it too cloyingly sweet for my middle-aged tastes, so it just wasn't "the One" for me.
Apr 30, 2020

This is my favourite scent in any perfume I've smelt, the performance is terrible, but the actual scent of this is to die for in my opinion. The EDP is slightly better but performance is still not great.
Mar 27, 2020

Slightly sweet, orange peel, wood. An underlying freshness from the greens.

Faint ambergris, faint tobacco... at times they are totally absent even. More of it would have helped. If then it was also less sweet and orangy, it might have even been a Tabac 2.0 because the basil and coriander are so interesting. As is, it's inoffensive and okay but forgettable.
Dec 14, 2019

If you sample the wares of a fragrance counter of a mid-tier American department store, The One seems like a model of good taste. It's elegantly blended, but its versatility comes at the cost of personality; The One offers a vague impression of sophistication and richness, but it's not one that lingers in the mind.
Aug 22, 2019

The One Men - Dolce & Gabanna
Good stuff. Interesting vetiver-soap and chocolate impression with lively herbal and bitter-anisic undertones. Helds up its slight herbal-camphorous tonality towards the dryout but loses some of its rich- and thickness. Dryout is rather cool, in a good way, with a dry woody, sweet tobacco and a salty radiance. Made on a tight buget I pressume, but still manages to stay fascinating till the end. Cohesive, not too strong and keeps up a lively, natural fraicheur. Good work.
Jul 10, 2019

Show more reviews of The One for Men...

Add your review of The One for Men