Still

Jennifer Lopez

Still is a women's perfume launched in 2003 by Jennifer Lopez

Where to buy Still

Reviews of Still by Jennifer Lopez

There are 17 reviews of Still by Jennifer Lopez.

I really LOVE THISSS! it is one of my go to scents. this last long on my skin also i get complimented whenever i wear this.

the scent is clean, feminine, summery and so fresh also i really like the presentation of the bottle.

I'd worn this since senior high and everytime i smell this it just takes me back.

i will always keep this fragrance

Though personally i am impartial to JENNIFER LOPEZ,i diden't think i'd like this until i had a whiff and now i would say STILL is so cute and beautiful just like JENNIFER LOPEZ herself.It is surprisingly pleasant,fresh and very pretty clean scent but it is not at all unique.soft, captivating,elegant,subtle, feminine, clean and seductive.

A hint of earl grey tea and mandarin orange open the scene for the romance of jasmine and the intimacy of amber and musk and brings a modern scent that is both beautifully refreshing and warmly sensual.it makes you feel a little like Jennifer,who is active and ful of energy.

STILL is a floral delight,without being overly floral or heavy.the perfume is perfect for spring/summer and everyday wear or that romantic evening out.this exciting perfume makes you feel happy and also makes your boy friend or husband want to hug you.suitable for the young and mature lady.in concolusion STILL comes in a packaging as attractive and sensual as the star itself.

Jennifer Lopez fragrances are, to me, a real win. I buy these for my lady friend, and it's an utter meltdown on my end. I love her smelling like Live Luxe or Glow. Now... Still, on the other hand... I'm not sure what to make of this. It comes off unassuming and light, perhaps so light that it might not have the best projection or sillage. To think this would be folly. This is a very strong, long-lasting, super-scented fragrance. It smells nice and all, but it has this certain thing about it that I used to dislike a great deal when I was in high school... A lot of other women's fragrances give off this vibe... I am not a fan of Still. It smells okay, has knock-your-socks-off projection, and is very feminine and pretty, and would work EXTREMELY well for a lady in her teens or twenties...

... but to me, this smells exactly like canned green beans with some fruit thrown in. So many other scents have this unbalanced, off-kilter vibe. Green beans and fruit. Totally.

Smells okay, but I would rather get close to my girl when she smells like Live Luxe.

I bought this blind on the recommendation of a friend at a great price. I enjoy tea scents - this has a lovely earl grey tea note balanced with flowers and a little fruit. Nice sillage nothing over the top. I recommend as a summer scent. My partner loves this on me, so two thumbs way up!

Still is surprisingly quite pleasant. Like many of her fragrances, this scent is very Summery and fresh.

It's not quite fruity, yet not overly floral. Still is a nicely balanced blend of the two.

This fragrance is obviously still popular because it is being sold almost 6 years on. I personally have never known anyone that wears this scent, yet I know of guys that swear by this fragrance as being truly sexy and captivating.

If you mixed Paris Hilton with Escape by CK, this would be your result. Strange because I love Escape but detest Paris Hilton.

The apple and floral blend in the top notes and heart of this perfume is what reminds me of the Paris Hilton fragrance. I would definitely recommend Still over Paris Hilton anyday.

The scent is strong, but it's not strong enough to knock one out. I also found the lasting power quite impressive for a celebrity scent. I would suggest this fragrance to an older audience, I'm not sure whether this would suit young teen girls. It has a sense of maturity and sophistication that gives me that opinion.

By the looks of it, this is a perfume that most agree with. I highly recommend.

I don't love j.lo's fragances, but this, this is her best

Show more reviews of Still...

Add your review of Still