Spellbound

Overall

About Spellbound by Estée Lauder

Where to buy Spellbound

Reviews of Spellbound by Estée Lauder

There are 29 reviews of Spellbound by Estée Lauder.

I love Spellbound, and although they've packaged it in a 1.7-ounce bottle versus the larger 3.4-ounce bottle (who knows why they did that), it still smells exactly the same. Please bring back the 3.4-ounce bottle and, better yet, why not release a 5-ounce or 6.8-ounce bottle like others have. I've got Eternity and Oscar de la Renta in 6.8-ounce bottles, and a 5-ounce bottle of Hypnotic Poison EDT. If they can do it and give their customers a LOT of what they want, why can't Estee Lauder. It would be nice to see Lauder For Men in a large 6.8-ounce bottle! Hey, Estee Lauder, are you listening???
Jun 15, 2021

I love this and I have the vintage EDP this is by far one of my all time favorites I find it odd that cloves are never listed as a note because me along with anyone who has smelled this on me and on many others first thing they say is its Christmasy and that being from the Clove note. I have a 2014 bottle and it doesn't last but a few hours on my skin hardly any perfume last on my skin my skin eats up almost every scent I buy Cinnabar and Youth DEW stay with my skin very long and a few other lighter scents last on my skin very long but not this now on my clothes it lasted for over a week so very good longevity silage is decent could be better. I'm happy that I could just track down a vintage bottle from 2014 before they started making the new cheaper version of SB that is in the clear bottle and is so watered down so bad long side the new cinnabar so I went vintage on that one to. I love this beauty get compliments always!
Nov 30, 2016

Salutation.

A declaration of femininity,a love affair in a bottle..anothers great scent by Sophia Grojsman.this is definitely for the mature, stylish and self confident woman.when I think of spellbound I think of old-time Hollywood starts like Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe,women who knew who they were and what they did and how they did it.Intriguing,Captivating, Romantic,Sensual,Classic, Warm,Spicy,Complex, Memorable and Ultra Feminine.

The apricot notes doesent turn syrupy at the first. The perfume selected carnation to pique the curiosity of mystery,and tuberose for its opulent and intensely feminine evocation.they then plunge the amber into vanilla,sandalwood and opoponax.a hint of vetiver adds dimension to the olfactory story.if you love cardamom and carmation this is the right perfume for you.i can imagine a very confident woman wearing it with her head held up high.but she also has a kind heart and has a lovely smile.not for daily use,just for special night out.

Sillage?Noticeable.

Longevity?Great on my skin.

7.25/10
Jan 20, 2016

In the same vein as the old-school Vanderbilt by Gloria Vanderbilt (but more balanced and dry) Estee Lauder SpellBound is a fruity-floral oriental chypre centered over a combination of heady apricot (really warm and lush in its association with orange and balsams), orange blossoms, nectar, indolic powdery floral notes and woody amber (which appears luxuriously combined with fruity floral elements and light spices in order to exude a glorious "poisonous" dreamy wake). Romantic and vaguely fairy as a enchanted little imaginary silvan universe populated by secret funny creatures of the forest. The central characterizing accord is represented in my humble opinion by aldehydes, a whiff of bergamot, orange/apricot, a touch of heliotrope, sweet spices, floral pollen, ylang-ylang, a touch of honey and amber. This dreamy accord (enriched by a minimal touch of civet providing a stale flowerpot water-like undertone, in my opinion) provides a sort of magic dreamy-fantastic starry "pollution" with a retro (a bit parisian old attic type) and fairy background and a touch of yumminess. I find SpellBound such a mysterious and elusive concoction as a white Fairy with Turquoise Hair. Unfortunately I smell the references to a synthetic vibe many talk about. For an eccentric and dreamer silent young contemporary women.
Sep 26, 2014

No offense to the forces of evil, but no self-respecting sorceress of my acquaintance would invoke this over the top sugary-flower curse.

Perhaps they'd sent it to a rival as a gift if they're all out of poisoned apples.

What is this anyway? Opium mixed with Pink Sugar?

Weird . . .
Sep 4, 2014

I love this and have just recently started wearing it again it does seem to have longevity for me and gets some nice compliments
May 9, 2014

Show more reviews of Spellbound...

Add your review of Spellbound