Soleil de Capri

Pierre Montale

Soleil de Capri is a shared scent launched in 2007 by Montale

Where to buy Soleil de Capri

Reviews of Soleil de Capri by Montale

There are 21 reviews of Soleil de Capri by Montale.

I love how the sourish grapefruit and kumquat keep this from being too sweet, the white flowers keep it fresh, and the musk and spice give it just a bit of grounding and mystery. I really don't get the haters for this one.

The opening is a sweet, citrusy orange that gives way to feminine florals about 10 minute seconds in. The florals stick around for a while and then you get some clean musks and sandalwood. Pretty nice smell while it lasts.

I am not impressed with the performance. Projection was only average and the longevity was 2-3 hours on skin and clothes.

A terrible citrus-fruity candy, as much realistic and intriguing as a chewing gum, with (synthetic) pungent green notes and a milky base of white flowers and musk ketones. Clumsy, cheap and sickening.

Off putting note. Had to wash off. Worst Montale I've tried.

Citrus quickly dries down to a warm floral. Not much to get excited about. Generic musky florals.

When I first tried this on paper I was really amazed by its freshness, it was kinda unique to me, and it's not easy when you talk about fresh scents. It reminded me of fresh tomatoes with oilve-oil on a sun-roof in the Capri bay, really. It was totally evocating, but then I decided to try it on my skin and what came out was an orrible "lemon-cake-just-took-out-from-the-hoven" that was really unaffordable. Sweet toasted candies, warm and sticky. No Way!

Show more reviews of Soleil de Capri...

Add your review of Soleil de Capri