Silver Shade

Ajmal

Silver Shade is a shared scent launched in 2012 by Ajmal

Where to buy Silver Shade

Reviews of Silver Shade by Ajmal

There are 1 reviews of Silver Shade by Ajmal.

It's hard to believe no one has reviewed this amazing fragrance and even more amazing bargain. Silver Shade is quite possibly the best blind buy I've ever made.

The put it simply, this is a very high-quality clone of Creed's Silver Mountain Water. This does NOT smell cheap or thin. If you like SMW, you will almost certainly like this.

While I haven't had any actual SMW in several years and can't do a side-by-side comparison (I'm going by memory only), this is a very close clone with a bit more citrus and less metallic in the opening (if you want an extremely metallic take on SMW, check out Al Rehab Silver). It might also be worth noting I'm comparing this to SMW batches from the mid-late 2000s.

At $25 per 3.4 oz bottle, there is no way I could ever go back to paying over $400 retail for SMW when I could buy a lifetime's supply of Silver Shade for the same price, and not lose any quality.

Edit: I managed to find an older SMW sample from around the early-mid 2010s (0.08 fl oz vial, non-spray). Silver Shade is almost identical to the sample, with a more prominent lemon note. In a blind test, I don't think most would be able to tell the difference. And given how inconsistent Creed batches are, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a heavily citrus-based batch that is identical to Silver Shade.

Bottom line is, if someone familiar with SMW was around you while wearing Silver Shade, I can almost guarantee they would think you were wearing SMW.

Add your review of Silver Shade