Si Lolita Eau de Minuit

Overall

About Si Lolita Eau de Minuit by Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka

Reviews of Si Lolita Eau de Minuit by Lolita Lempicka

There are 5 reviews of Si Lolita Eau de Minuit by Lolita Lempicka.

Smells like purple or black. Darker than original Si Lolita, for sure. I really enjoy the sweet pea note. The vanilla isn't over-bearing.
Sep 20, 2017

Less pepper than the original, and a lot more fruit. Kind of a grape/dewberry fruit, but not cloying. A little saffron and spice, a bit more vanillic and warm than the original. I prefer the original, but this amethyst bottle is so much fun, I had to buy it.
May 1, 2016

Salutation.

Salutation.

This is a feminine mix inspired by a the moon and a woman who bewitches you with her spirit and makes you think she is yours and then slips away leaving behined only her trace of perfume.it has new intensity,both deep and magnetic in a subtle way.the fragrance dresses up in a bottle with lines,inspired by the intimate ambience of the boudoir.its wake is an infinitely sensuous caress that awakens the senses,its allure is enticing,its olfactory signature is rhytmic,elegant and unique.Attractively Sweet, Seriously Seductive and Intriguingly Voluptuous just like you!

The head note is enriched with an accord of amber,the base note with an accord of distinguished patchouli and ultra feminine vanilla touch.the result is masterfully woven into a single,magnetizing harmony of luxurious elegance that surrendering yourself to its temptation is akin to reaching erotic zenith.this is the sort of fragrance you would wear for the autumn/winter time as it has certain warmness and sweetness to it.if you are looking for a irresistible and rich oriental with subtle hint of vanilla to seduce, you just can't go wrong with this lovely fragrance.

Sillage?Ok.

Longevity?+6 hours on my skin.

Apr 21, 2015

Two words- "intensely intoxicating", is how a stranger described this scent, with his wife chiming in, "It's okay, he's not wrong, it is." I rarely fail to have someone comment on this fragrance when I wear it and up until this, I never thought strangers routinely commented on someone's fragrance, despite stories to the contrary.

This is my signature fragrance, I absolutely love it. I was a fan of Lolita Lempicka's namesake fragrance but this, this beats that out by far. I first fell in love with the original version of this fragrance, Si Lolita, but it doesn't hold a candle to this version.

Si Lolita Eau de Minuit contains my favorite fragrance notes, all perfectly combined. Sweet pea, pink pepper, elemi, patchouli (light), with a touch of vanilla that is just barely there.
What I would describe as a wonderful, just can't get enough, animalic scent.

Does fragrance get any better than pepper, elemi and vanilla?
I think not, save for perhaps one with a great note of vetiver.
Jul 10, 2014

Si Lolita is probably the embodiment of the Midnight Illusions flanker line. I say this because, though Si Lolita is the least like others in the Lempicka lineup, this new incarnation is a trickster and makes one think they perceive notes that in all likelihood aren't there; it is deceptively simple. Sweat pea is still the star of the show, but the ambery fuzz is stronger and sweeter here. There is an accord that is -almost- cinnamon (if you read reviews for the original there was some back and forth on that). For the first ten or fifteen minutes I'll even catch a whiff of grape or saffron, and I can imagine such a scent coming off a hot garden soaked in cola, but this is just a circumstantial interplay between the ingredients and my skin. All in all I still prefer the first Si Lolita but this one really impresses me because it is THE simplest I have smelled in the whole Lempicka lineup and at once the most tenuous and chameleon. If the drydown wasn't just sweet, powdery wood I might call it genius. And who wouldn't want a bottle that looks like a clover carved from amethyst?
Jan 7, 2014