Seducteur

Overall

About Seducteur by Micallef

Micallef

Reviews of Seducteur by Micallef

There are 4 reviews of Seducteur by Micallef.

I must have missed the memo telling me that smelling like a Christmas candle is seductive. This is a nice scent but "the seducer" is a big name to live up to. To me it's pine and, I believe they call the candles 'bayberry' - a green herbal concoction. If it dried down and got buttery or ambery, I would find this warmer and more personal. As is, it has a room freshener thing going on, and thus, the neutral rating. Good longevity, linear, green. It holiday season as I write this, if you want to sample, now would be the time... You will fit right in.
Nov 19, 2011

I feel far from seductive wearing this scent. It reminds me of one of the first scents that I "borrowed" from my father's extremely limited after shave collection. It opens up in a rather rough manner and does not develop very much.
Jun 12, 2011

Jun 12, 2011

At first I had no idea what to make of this. A minty piney scent? A powdery musky woods? Both? This, oddly, is Polo Crest + Cartier Declaraion plus a light Lutens base. The deep musky woods is what gets me loving it BUT the dusty, earthy sweetness puts me off a bit. I guess I'm not a fan of honey. So from the top down I got cool spices (mint and herbs), woods and then earthy, pine and honey and... maybe some leather. Very unique and strange. I don't absolutely love it but I highly recommend everyone to try it out. As of this writing, a bottle of Le Seducteur is $230 for 100ml and is backordered already.
Sep 29, 2009