Sauvage Parfum

About Sauvage Parfum by Christian Dior

Christian Dior

Where to buy Sauvage Parfum

Reviews of Sauvage Parfum by Christian Dior

There are 8 reviews of Sauvage Parfum by Christian Dior.

The opening is bright and has an hesperidic flavour; I get a lemony core mainly, with mandarins and touches of tangerines added in also. after the first minutes there is a brief periods of a herbal undertone, but the the citrus overwhelms it thoroughly, becoming quite fizzy.

The drydown adds an ambery ambroxan impression, which contains some woody components, including a laboratory-created 'sandal'wood. Touches of vanilla and tonka appear closer to the end.

I get moderate sillage, very good projection, and nine hours of longevity on my skin.

A somewhat pleasant bright summery scent with an uplifting touch, but rather linear and egregiously petrochemical without anything super-creative to truly make up for that. 2.5/5
Sep 23, 2021

To my nose Dior Sauvage is a pleasant boisterous piece of sport virility full of aromatic/soapy/woody/leafy/herbal synth dynamism but lacking a real spark of class and elegance. Same speech for this even soapier Parfum-version (turned soapier by a enhanced dosage of tonka bean I suppose), which is stronger on the sporty side (I still detect fizzy hesperides, soapy "shower foam like" lavender, pepper, sporty soapy patchouli and ambroxan). The dominant floral note it seems I detect is dry geranium well combined with pepper, acid citrus, lavender and woody ambroxan. Dry down is still "pungent" on spicy fizziness, shower-like sporty soapiness and final woody/"ambroxy" peppery virility. This is finally a likealable "metro-boy" fragrance and not a distinctive aroma under my profane nose.
Jan 25, 2021

So for my molecular chemistry class we had to to do a project of our choosing. I chose to do a project on the Dior Sauvage line. Since we were in quarantine my professor made it simple on us. For my topic I just had to figure out longevity, differences of notes projection/Sillage. Anyways without boring you with my research over the EDT & EDP. I will say that the parfum was more sweater/citrussy along with a powdery note: ( i used 3 different subjects my sister myself and my father) i found that on skin the fragrance tended to last in average of 16hrs on skin(slightly/minimal projection meaning it is not radiating off of skin if u waft it), with a projection average of 6hrs! To me i enjoy the parfum because it has a more polished smell compared to its predecessors! It has a juicy orange smell that I Adore. I may be biased but I also do love aqva amara (so i love my orange notes) NOW The EDP IMO is second and in the dry down of the edp it gives off a bubble gum vibe, maybe due to the vanilla and anise in it. Thank yall for reading.
May 21, 2020

Still very much Sauvage, both the EdT and EdP, just a little softer, more rounded.

In this Parfum version, I get more of the sweet and clean notes than some of the sharper notes, like pepper and geranium in the EDT. It's quite similar to EdP, so test both to see if you like one better before opting for the premium-priced Parfum.

I don't get the huge projection of the EdT but I do get very good longevity, 10-12 hours.

Jan 10, 2020

Smells slightly richer than the original. Also a little muted than the edt. If you're not fan of the loudness of the edt, you may enjoy this one more. 7/10
Jan 3, 2020

I have 100ml of edt, edp, and the parfum. This is the best of the 3. No contest.

You have the same sauvage dna as always, but it introduces itself with a subtle fruitiness that seems to bring about a fullness, arguably presenting itself as the complete version of this dna, finally realized to its full potential.
The edt and edp are now left to be redefined to history as noble, yet nonetheles failed attempts along the road to creating a legend.

It's more versatle than its predecessors and is thus more wearable in all situations. It doesnt give off a juvenile vibe like the edt, while also not swaying too sharply the other direction like the edp can do.
Nov 10, 2019

Show more reviews of Sauvage Parfum...

Add your review of Sauvage Parfum