Salvia Sclarea

About Salvia Sclarea by Tom Daxon

Tom Daxon
Carla Chabert

Reviews of Salvia Sclarea by Tom Daxon

There are 4 reviews of Salvia Sclarea by Tom Daxon.

I tried this back in late 2016 and loved it, put it on my wishlist, but I hadn't smelled it since, and my tastes have been honed.

It's still absolutely wonderful. Salvia Sclarea Is the Latin name for Clary Sage, and this perfume provides a wonderful bracing dose of it. There is a green note, reminiscent of grass with violet leaf running through this as well (both are listed notes), adding a wonderful textural facet. Elemi wafts through as well, and with the musks and Cashmeran gives you an almost nutmeg-like note, warm and spicy.
May 7, 2020

Salvia Sclarea is very sharp and herbal. I really like the way it goes from sharp citrus (bergamot) to sweet (elemi and violet leaf). It disappears and all of a sudden I get a sniff and it reminds me it's still there. I wore it today for the first time and I already got compliments.
Aug 2, 2018

I do love this fragrance. I find the sillage and longevity to be very modest hence the lower rating. Especially at this price point. But it is perfect for work as it's more of a skin scent. It's a refreshing scent for mornings with freshly cut grass and sage touched by hints of bergamot. It's very bright, fresh and natural. Unfortunately, it only seems to last a couple hours, your mileage may vary.
Nov 14, 2016

This smells good, like a blend of green and floral. It's name is the scientific name for clary sage. It doesn't smell like sage to me. Medium sillage and longevity. A good springtime/summer fragrance, but there are many better. I will not be buying.
Apr 16, 2016