Described as "Mystical, sensual, warm – the scent of Indian temples". As well as candle, this scent is also available as 'rubber incense'

Saint des Saints fragrance notes

We have no fragrance notes for this fragrance – if you know them, let us know!

Where to buy

Latest Reviews of Saint des Saints

You need to log in or register to add a review
The scent of SdS is everything it is reviewed to be: it is a fragrance that goes deep, deep into the senses, evoking meditation and calm. It is not a head-shop incense smell, but pure temple.

I love the smell. I bought the rubber incense. You get three sheets of rubber incense in a box. The rubber incense does what it promises to, which is to perfume a small space. I have one on my desk and I can only smell it if I'm sitting right beside it. I have one in my tiny, tiny bathroom, and I can't smell it unless I stick my face in it. I can, however, smell the empty cardboard box on the bathroom floor that used to contain ten-year-old Crabtree & Evelyn drawer liners; even that empty box has better throw than the SdS.

This is why I only give it a neutral rating. It is a stunningly beautiful scent that just will not travel. I bought the candle, and I can't smell that either, unless I'm within 12 inches of it. It is burning six feet away from me now and I can't smell it at all.

(By contrast, I bought a small-size Byredo candle and lit it in a large room for ten minutes, came back two hours later and the entire room still smelled of it.)

If you have a tiny tiny space to scent, like a handbag, I recommend it. I wish I could fill the house with it somehow.
8th November 2013