Replica By the Fireplace

About Replica By the Fireplace by Martin Margiela

Martin Margiela

Where to buy Replica By the Fireplace

Reviews of Replica By the Fireplace by Martin Margiela

There are 22 reviews of Replica By the Fireplace by Martin Margiela.

Initially, this is lovely, but I'm not sure I when I could wear it: it would smell like I'd burnt a dessert and gone out in the same clothes I cooked and cleared it up in. A few hours later it's almost straightforwardly vanillic, verging on too ordinary, as the complex smokiness subsides. I like having this around, though, and I daresay I'll use the sample again.
Jun 9, 2021

I think it smelled like candle or room spray more than perfume. Not a fan.
Nov 25, 2020

I have a sampler set (“Memory Box”) of Replica scents, and this is one of them. When I first got the box I didn't even try this one on my skin after sniffing it–too smokey, I thought. However, after reading a few reviews that said the smoke really takes a backseat to the vanilla, I thought I'd give it a try. I'm glad I did, because I like it a lot better on my skin. Unlike sniffing it from the bottle (campfire all the way) on the skin the smoke immediately becomes a subtle note mixed with the vanilla, like toasted marshmallow. If you don't like sweet you won't like this, but if you do, it's not bad. On the down side, it is fairly linear. I wouldn't buy a full bottle, but I'll use up my little sample bottle.
Nov 2, 2019

My favorite of the Replica series so far. The smoke and vanilla create a pleasant toasted marshmallow vibe that in my opinion is unisex and very mellow, not overwhelming. In fact, I think it could a bit stronger, particularly longevity-wise. Only lasts a couple hours, especially in any kind of heat. Definitely worth a sample though.
Sep 25, 2019

I love this fragance. Every time I go to Sephora, give a try. Looking to buy a full bottle in October '19. It's beginning to smell like Christmass.
Sep 22, 2019

I love a good gourmand, but By the Fireplace pushes into stomach-churning territory, ostensibly an aromatic picture or a s'mores-by-the-fire scene, but what it actually delivers is a grotesque mish-mash of acute marshmallow sweetness and a barbecue grill-ish smoke effect.
Aug 22, 2019

Show more reviews of Replica By the Fireplace...

Add your review of Replica By the Fireplace