Realities for Men

About Realities for Men by Realities Cosmetics

Realities Cosmetics

Where to buy Realities for Men

Reviews of Realities for Men by Realities Cosmetics

There are 16 reviews of Realities for Men by Realities Cosmetics.

Bought this as a cheap alternative for Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme Eurotalia/Made in Italy version. When worn side by side or layered, you can really spot the chemical/synthetic notes. But when worn solo, it does resemble D&GPH pretty well.

Longevity is on par with an EDC, and sillage is nothing to write home about. But for today's cost it is a bargain compared to D&GPH vintage. It has been discontinued, so I imagine price will rise as availability falls. At which point it will no longer be a bargain, or a substitute for D&GPH vintage.
Feb 24, 2019

This was my summer scent for several years. Granted I wore it more than a lot of my other colognes and owned it longer, but it has received more compliments than any other cologne in my collection. Fruity scent with a subtle woody undertone. Find it hard to believe anyone could hate this scent.
Jan 4, 2017

Unusual to find a US perfumer coming up with a unique scent, something off the usual wave lengths of oceanic/woody generic. This is a light, vanilla-like, powdery scent that is most probably better utilized by an older gentleman than a younger.

It's very nice and gentle and rather sexy in a romantic sort of way. I can imagine in intimate moments that this will easily melt down any resistance.

Good for Realities for taking a chance and creating something quite nice and very affordable.
Oct 15, 2012

Realities For Men really does smell almost exactly like Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme - a powdery green citrus and spice scent for men. The only difference I can smell is that it's drier, a little bit lighter and less powdery, and less sweet than D&G, meaning therefore that I like Realities better. Realities smells like a powdery version of Irish Spring soap, and I like that.

If you like powdery spicy scents that have a touch of freshness as well, then you should consider Realities For Men. It projects well without being offensive and you can smell it all day. It's a real bargain.

MY RATING: 7.5/10
Feb 6, 2012

I'm amazed at how people mention how this smells similar to d&g and how much they love that fragrance yet they give realities a mediocre review! If that isn't a textbook defintion brand of bias then I don't know what is!

This is a GREAT scent, similar to D&G but i'd say it's a "lite" version - it's cheaper, it's more versatile, it's very agreeable to most people that smell it around you. It's a great overall scent and the fact that it comes close to being one of your favorite scents is an excellent thing!

Very decent price. This is another one of those areas where if you see it at tjmaxx,ross,marshalls etc. . . then it's a no brainer to just buy it. You won't be dissapointed.

Jul 23, 2011

Realities used to be an every day wearer for me. This one is much better than Graphite Blue for sure. I'm not a huge fan of Claiborne fragrances, but Realities is considerably good. It seems to be one of those love or hate colognes though. It is said to be a powdery scent which some may find nauseating. As the top notes say Italian grapefruit, mandarin, and wet greens.. I don't really get that from it. I get more of a coconut and lemon burst along with all of the woodsy middle notes. Although with those top notes of grapefruit, mandarin and wet greens in my mind.. I kind of get them if i smell hard enough. The dry down is very simple..cedar.. lots of it. The base notes of nutmeg, tea and ginger are all noticeable as well.This a good every day wearer. Realities can be worn during any season, and longevity is about 5-6 hours. Also this is one of those fragrances that smells much more powerful in the bottle than on your skin, so before ruling it out, you should give it a shot. I give this one a C+
Feb 28, 2010

Show more reviews of Realities for Men...

Add your review of Realities for Men