Raghba

Overall

Raghba by Lattafa

About Raghba by Lattafa

Lattafa

Raghba is a men's fragrance by Lattafa

Where to buy Raghba

Reviews of Raghba by Lattafa

There are 9 reviews of Raghba by Lattafa.

Decent Fragrance but not smthing i'll miss if i'm honest but i'll forgive it for the price. Lasts for so long you begin to beg (if you don't like it much like me),

For around $30 US I would say this is an exceptional value for a rather linear juice. This is strong at the start and sweet. It is similar to Dolcelisir by L'Erbolario to my nose with the sweetness and vanilla. I really like the subtle oud/incense vibe I get from this. I do like it and would recommend this for the fall and winter for sure. For the price I would say it is a safe blind buy as long as you don't already have Dolcelisir (Vanilla Sweetness) or 24 Gold (Oudish Sweetness) by Scent Story... Otherwise Enjoy!

Gentle,discrete and sweet caramel sauce plastered over three scoops of vanilla ice-cream allowed to melt a little.
Wore it for a very informal but traditional old style English restaurant meal with my family and it suited that setting perfectly. Pleasant in every way.

Smells very close to 24 Gold. A very sugar sweet, warm amber-vanilla that dirties it up with some oud and wood. Super sweet and dirty all at the same time makes it quite interesting.

Impressive projection and lasts all work day.

Raghba by Lattafa Perfumes is a fragrance (like Kalemat from Arabian Oud) that's seen a lot of positive press and circulation in the online community, and I'm surprised that I'd never anecdotally seen it compared to 24 Gold by Scentstory since the two fragrances are very similar.

Raghba is a strong gourmand, dominated by vanilla, honey, amber, and woods, mixed with a slight aspect of oud, which does not mitigate the sweetness. It has almost a syrupy quality to it without being especially like breakfast food (US). However, I'll offer that it's a little smokier than 24 Gold in its dry down, whereas 24 Gold retains more of the syrupy quality throughout its lifespan.

At bare minimum, Raghba feels like a great discovery given that its pricing ($26-$27 on eBay for 100ml EDP) is about half of 24 Gold's ($55-$60 on FragranceX for 100ml EDT), so I won't be buying any further bottles of 24 Gold in all likelihood. I'll be curious to see how Kalemat from Arabian Oud stacks up against these two when I eventually try it, perhaps in a couple of weeks.

Overall, Raghba is a very strong and pleasing scent, and really a superb bargain.

8 out of 10

Show more reviews of Raghba...

Add your review of Raghba