Pure Nautica Discovery

About Pure Nautica Discovery by Nautica

Nautica

Where to buy Pure Nautica Discovery

Reviews of Pure Nautica Discovery by Nautica

There are 2 reviews of Pure Nautica Discovery by Nautica.

Nautica Pure Discovery Review:

This fragrance opens up with a strong orange note. It's so strong in fact, that it takes center stage for the rest of the fragrance. Thankfully it's a very nice fruity orange note. It lacks any unpleasant sharpness that sometimes comes with fruit/citrus notes. There is just a hint of ginger after the opening, and then some sandalwood in the base to hold everything together. This is a very pleasant and simple fragrance to my nose.

If you like orange in your fragrances then you should definitely check this one out. Especially considering the great prices online. I own both this and Nautica Voyage. I actually like the way this smells a little bit better than Voyage. Imagine replacing the apple note in Voyage with an orange note. Now dial back the aquatics and add sandalwood to the base. You can now imagine what Pure Discovery smells like. The one drawback I have, especially when compared to Voyage, is that the projection is lacking on my skin. Otherwise, this is a solid cheapie to add to your collection.

Best Age Group- Teens and 20's
Best Season- Summer
Occasions- Casual, Work
Projection/Sillage- Soft
Longevity- 7 Hours
Smell- 7/10
Overall- 7/10

YouTube Channel: theaveragecologneguy
Jul 22, 2021

At first sniff this is a kick to the face with citrus off the top but has a great dry down! I am a sandalwood fan so I really enjoy the base. I also own Voyage and prefer it over Discovery for sure but they are different. Discovery is not the same type of aquatic scent, it is a clean citrus scent that does great during the daytime in warm weather. Get it at a discount store to add to your summer rotation!
Apr 5, 2014