Prada L'Homme

About Prada L'Homme by Prada

Prada

Where to buy Prada L'Homme

Reviews of Prada L'Homme by Prada

There are 27 reviews of Prada L'Homme by Prada.

Attractive clean scent, but after 20 minutes it has almost faded to nothing and at 45 mins there's nothing left.
Jul 22, 2021

Blind bought this after listening to a considerable amount of video reviews and noticing that something ridiculous along the lines of 20% of male users on Fragrantica have this frag on top of their avatar.

Well, I think the reviewer who said it smells like the lobby of a 5 star hotel coined it quite accurately...and beautifully.

This is a powdery, quite floral scent that smells like what you'd want to spray on a nice suit fresh off the dry cleaners.

It's a linear scent, with the first 5 minutes or so not being my favourite, but the whole thing drying down quite smoothly and very nicely. I may be used to other fragrances that I don't want to overspray, because I thought the projection was relatively weak. For the record, I only used one spray, so I'll need to see how two or three (yikes!) perform. That may also improve the longevity, I assume. One spray will not get you far in terms of projection and longevity, perhaps I need to be a little less gunshy on the atomizer. I've been wearing Carlisle and Percival as of late, and one spray of either is really sufficient (both are eau de parfum).

Anyway, I'd describe Prada L'homme as an clean, highly pleasant, elegant scent that is definitely inoffensive, and which, as mentioned by so many before me, feels like it would be most perfectly worn in an office environment.

I am happy about this addition to my collection, as I usually work in an office, although the current circumstances led to telework for the last few months.

This does not crack my top 5 and it is not signature fragrance worthy as far as I am concerned, but I really like it and have a feeling that, going forward, I will cultivate some serious love toward this, especially when things go back to normal and I return to the office. A friend of mine who collects fragrances also told me that this is the one he gets the most compliments for from the ladies. I have no trouble to imagine that this is a compliment getter. Quite eager to find out!
May 11, 2021

Very complex smell, defiently not a blind buy fragrance.

For me i found it very nice in the beginning, and i was sure im defiently buying this, loved the opening and had big hopes for the drydown.

The problem was after 15min or so, it just got more and more "gasoline" smell, kinda like fahrenheit, but mutch stronger here...feelt nauseous after awhile, not sure what note gets that smell, but for me i cant stand it, i get the same feeling from fahrenheit, come to think of it, i think i did throw up first time as a teen stealing my fathers fahrenheit and spraying it on (heavily thou...)

I know fahrenheit is loved out there, so if you like that you probably will like this one also, its defiently in my nose more complex and better, fahrenheit beeing more "clean" smell.

But i will say, besides that note that im not sure what is(the gasoline note for lack of more professional expression) it did have a very complex and interessting smell, to bad i cant stand that one note, if you know what one, you can gladely PM me so i know what to not bother testing in future, because me and ...dont get along..
Apr 29, 2021

It is the iris that greets me me first. Pleasant, bright, and a touch powdery. The brightness is reenforced by a neroli that is a bit bland, whereas an accompanying geranium develops better on me.

Towards the and a soft and ambery patchouli makes an appearance, given some added depth by some cardamom.

I het moderate sillage, good projection, and eight hours of longevity on my skin.

This spring scent is bright, but, apart from the somewhat charming iris the components are a bit too generic to entice; but even the iris lacks the vividness that cahracterised the iris in, for instance, the earlier emanations of Dior Homme. Overall 2.75/5
Jan 9, 2021

I'm with the previous reviewer here. I can see why some would call it clean, But to me, it is sweet, powdery, ultra modern, boring, then clean. Not a versatile scent at all as it would only fill that void that is between casual and formal. And even then not for anyone over the age of 22.

If this were any other fragrance that didn't get this much hype then maybe a neutral review but this isn't worthy of the hype it garners. For a fun, clean, and terrific Prada men's scent see Luna Rossa.
May 15, 2020

Just not my 'type' of clean scent.
Feb 19, 2020

Show more reviews of Prada L'Homme...

Add your review of Prada L'Homme