Pipe Bomb Pink

About Pipe Bomb Pink by Blackbird

Blackbird
Nicole Miller

Reviews of Pipe Bomb Pink by Blackbird

There are 1 reviews of Pipe Bomb Pink by Blackbird.

Pink Pipe Bomb - MY PRECIOUS
Pink Pipe Bomb is the scent I’ve been looking for for years, satisfying something deep. But, it’s not a serious smelling fragrance, not Woody or Gourmand, or like any of the Niche Classic French style scents. It’s very modern, like the scent of that cool chick you’ll never forget 'cause she just had something about her. It’s Young but not frivolously floral or sweet. It’s metallic, plasticky, ozonic, floral, minty, maybe it’s even a little musky too. It has the scratchy earthy scent of herbaceous flowers, like marigolds and nasturtiums. But it also has a fuzzy scent like the raspberry tin hard candies one used to find in cheap gift shops. It sounds like so many notes that it would be too heady and gaudy but it’s actually very charming, fresh and easygoing. I don’t know, it’s perfect. I get an insane amount of compliments when I wear it. I love it, I want it forever, it is MY PRECIOUS!!!!! Oh oh oh...and another one of the cool things about it is that it does not fade. I can smell it’s same signature quality on me and my clothes all day, always pleasant always fresh.
Jan 6, 2021