Pineapple
Demeter Fragrance Library

Overall

About Pineapple by Demeter Fragrance Library

Reviews of Pineapple by Demeter Fragrance Library

There are 8 reviews of Pineapple by Demeter Fragrance Library.

Sweet, canned pineapple in pineapple juice. The initial blast also has something synthetic, like makeup or residual alcohol smell, but that is very minor. Overall, it is pretty realistic and very pleasing.

Projection is good in the opening but doesn't hang around long, maybe one hour. The longevity is also poor as a skin scent, so I think using this as a boost to fragrances that need a sweet, juicy boost or as a layering scent are both smart ideas.
Jan 5, 2020

Very much a monochrome creation. Pineapple it is indeed, although at the beginning rather chemical laboratory fumes were offending my nose. Once this olfactory attack has subsided, there is pure pineapple left over.

This pineapple is quite ripe and sweet. It is quite linear, unsurprisingly, but some nuances change; at times emphasising the leaves more but eventually affirming the pineapple impression.

I get moderate sillage, very good projection and seven hours of longevity on my skin.

Whilst this summery creation is too synthetic at times, it does deliver a good pineapple note, which is undiluted and not blended with other components worth noting - no Aventus here. It is not bad at all but does not quite make the cut into unequivocally positive territory. 2.75/5.
Mar 31, 2018

THIS is a Demeter I keep buying and buying. It's spot on and parfumy. A nice fragrance, not as fake as most Demeter's. Longevity and sillage are ok.
Nov 5, 2017

I bought a bottle to mix with Club de nuit intense man and got fruity batch of aventus smell!
Mar 8, 2017

Fresh cut pineapple. Period. If you like the smell of that you'll like the smell of this. Slightly synthetic smelling, but hardly detectable. Makes me want to eat pineapple when I smell it. Does that mean it's gourmandish? For what it is and represents it has to get the thumbs up as the intentions of this was purely to replicate "Pineapple" somehow and it does it nearly flawlessly.
Mar 7, 2017

Wore it a bit this weekend. Wow, what a fun fragrance! Sweet and fruity is right up my alley and this didn't disappoint.:)

I can't say that this smells like a real pineapple for certain, but man what a wonderful, candied/juicy pineapple smell!!! When I first sprayed this I noticed it left a pretty oily sheen on my skin, and I thought "well that's kind of weird for a EDC to do". My hopes were high that this would last long.....and you know what? It kind of does!(well, for a EDC anyway) I would say I got a good 2, to maybe 3hrs of nice projection before it died down to a skin scent. Not sure what overall longevity is just yet.

Even though this is very nice on it's own, I got it to mix with Club de Nuit Intense and L'Aventure. So I did a mixture of half and half over the weekend with my L'Aventure and it works like a charm! Super fruity pineapple opening that lasts and mixes with the deeper notes of the Al Haramain beautifully. Thanks to a couple of peeps recommendation, this was a great cheapie pick-up for me!
Sep 12, 2016

Show more reviews of Pineapple...

Add your review of Pineapple