Patchouli Nobile

About Patchouli Nobile by Nobile 1942

Nobile 1942
Marie Duchêne

Reviews of Patchouli Nobile by Nobile 1942

I like the first hour when I wear this perfume. I smell good quality patchouli. But the dry-down is to (synthetic) musky for me. I think it might be nicer on a man than a woman
Oct 18, 2018

I find this to be a very nice, well blended and natural smelling patchouli fragrance. Longevity is decent and projection is pretty good, but not overly loud or heavy. I just recently acquired a bottle as a blind buy and couldn't be happier. I think it is very good value for money and my wife likes to wear it as well and it smells great on her.
Feb 28, 2018

A very nicely blended patchouli. A classic gentleman's patchouli. Very classy. Powerful yet not in your face. My favorite patchouli and surely one of my favorite ever fragrances.

We start of with a citrus/pepper blast with the patchouli coming through rather strongly a few minutes later. This is a real raw patchouli. There is also a slight creamy/custardy note in the background which stops that patchouli becoming too overbearing and give the overall composition a nice balance.

Guys...You need to check this out.

Jan 27, 2018

After getting Javanese Patchouli (JP) this is nice to compare it to. The difference is the wood is more upfront, whereas JP is more wet and earthy. Where they are the same is how wearable they are and can be used in workplaces giving a sophisticated air to the wearer. After awhile the cedar planks blend into the patchouli. The amber and tonka give it a little bit of sweetness but not that much. This is a great Patchouli fragrance even though prefer JP.
May 3, 2017

Patchouli Nobile is my favorite patchouli fragrance. It is very well blended and the patchouli is sweet and earthy at the same time. When it dries down it turns woody and I feel elegant and sophisticated. The patchouli is there throughout the day and it lasts a long time on me. I also get a LOT of compliments when I wear it.
Jan 12, 2017

Another high quality, Italian-made patchouli which to my own embarrassment I didn't really appreciate fully until I wore it many times. Rather discreet for the often unruly patchouli, and perfect for a late October day, with its reminiscences of hay, woods, and barn. Manages to smell completely natural, which is a feat in itself these days in the contrived and synthetic world of perfumery.
Oct 31, 2015

Show more reviews of Patchouli Nobile...

Add your review of Patchouli Nobile