Pardon

Overall

About Pardon by Nasomatto

Nasomatto

The company say:

The fragrance aims to evoke the persuasion of utmost masculine elegance and charm.

Where to buy Pardon

Reviews of Pardon by Nasomatto

There are 22 reviews of Pardon by Nasomatto.

This one has been on my shelf for about a year and has seen little usage. Not because I don't like it, on the contrary, I really like it. Today, I spray the juice and the pencil shavings and cherry cola, and the slight medicinal edge really captivate me, but what gave me cause to right this review, was that about 4 hours into dry down and Nasomatto Pardon has become an almost exact clone of the original YSL M7. I have a 1st gen bottle, so I sniffed to compare. They indeed are brothers from different mothers.
Great scent with 12 hours longevity and moderate projection and sillage.
Western oud done well.
Sep 14, 2021

This scent has been well described elsewhere on this list. On my skin, it was so tightly blended I had some difficulty pulling out particular scents. The tended to emerge then not be there. Magic? Or my newbie nose more likely.
Smooth scent for men or women, would be great for office. I like this, but if I'm spending this much, will stick with his China White and Absinthe, both of which I wear nearly every work day. Like all his scents it has good longevity, perhaps slighty shorter than the other two above.
Nov 12, 2020

To me this is classy, masculine and sexy all brought together in the most beautiful way.

Definitely a sensual scent perfect for a meet and greet or date night. If you want to make heads turn use this.

Everytime i smell this i can't get enough of it, its just magical juice.

Performance is great and it really excells in cooler months.

It will forever be in my collection.

Apr 22, 2019

Beautiful!!!

Dark bitter chocolate, creamy magnolia, sweet oud, spiced flowers. Smells extremely expensive (which it is) What's not to love??

Mature and sophisticated masculine fragrance.
Jan 15, 2019

Outstanding.
A slightly more gentle version of the equally superb Amouage Journey Man.
So its masculine, boozy spicy slightly more woody than Amouage. If anything it is better. I get the bitter chocolate in retrospect. Masterful.
Almost Christmasy but the fact its not too strong and is woody makes it more wearable. You can pull it off as an office fragrance, just especially if you have the presence and I see why it would be used as a signature scent.
But lets be honest. Ridiculously expensive. There is no justification for this. Notino sometimes have blinding deals for Amouage JM. Then there is Les Jeux Sont Faites which is not far behind. So unless you find it heavily discounted why encourage ludicrous pricing by accepting it?

Fragrance: 7.75/10
Projection: 7.5/10
Longevity: 7/10

WARNING!!!! This must have been reformulated. I bought a bottle and its a shadow of its former self. And it hardly lasts. ''Fake?'' I hear you say querulously with faint hope in your voice. Well I went straight to Harrods. Same rubbish. I have ordered a sample from scentsamlples so lets see if their's is different. In the meantime you have been warned!
Nov 19, 2018

I'm not sure that this is as complex to me as others find it, but it is indeed a well-balanced, rich, dark fragrance with a beautiful sandalwood note.

In fact, I would call this just as much a sandalwood frag as much as it is a chocolate or boozy one (in my opinion, it's more woody than boozy, especially in the drydown).

Very classy, almost old-school vibe. Smoother than any sandalwood frag I've smelled so far.
Nov 16, 2018

Show more reviews of Pardon...

Add your review of Pardon