Oud & Bergamot

Overall

About Oud & Bergamot by Jo Malone London

Jo Malone London

Reviews of Oud & Bergamot by Jo Malone London

There are 28 reviews of Oud & Bergamot by Jo Malone London.

A fairly innocuous and safe scent for the office. Despite the sales pitch by the sales assistant the Oud is obviously not real but it's not a bad fragrance. Can detect a faint clean Oud scent (synthetic of course).
Aug 4, 2021

Having tried pure Oud, and also being a fan of citrus scents I had hoped that this would be a winner. In fact I was initially overpowered by a strong alcohol smell which did give way to a fairly pleasant tones. I think I can pick out the oud, but not strongly. But the reason I signed up to this website really was to talk about its total lack of staying power. Its gone in minutes. This was a gift and one that cannot be returned but I really feel we've been somewhat ripped off. At the excessive price for this scent I really would have expected it to last longer. Disappointed.
Feb 4, 2021

This fills my oriental need. I just love it. It's an easy way to wear oud. It's not a dirty oud it's a clean oud. I think the bergamot rounds out the oud and makes it a very wearable scent. You also can detect the cedar in the dry down. I can't imagine this being difficult to smell or difficult to wear but it will not be for everyone b/c it is an oud. I wore this on my honeymoon in paris and it has a great scent memory. The longevity could be better but it's a great oud.
Jul 22, 2020

I was happy to sniff oud mixed with something else than rose, but in the end it's just a dry bergamot. The idea was good. It could have been so much better.
Feb 1, 2020

The opening is sparkling; fresh, woody, floral…gorgeous. It's a linear fragrance and in this case it's not bad at all, as I don't want that opening to go away.The staying power is low, but while it lasts, it's a beautiful woody citrus fragrance with a twist; the twist comes from the so called oud which adds a bit of smoke, rubber and bitterness.
Jul 15, 2019

I am giving this a thumbs up because it is exactly what I have been looking for in a scent. It is beautiful citrus' in the beginning and the oud comes out WITH the citrus. I bought mine for 125 off of ebay. It was a great deal and the seller only sells perfume and had 100 percent great feedback. Because it doesn't last long at all, I started to think that I got ripped off. I can't smell it on me after 30 minutes. My son smelled it for an hour or so and then he also could not smell a trace. On one hand I am tempted to buy again at Sephora (I live in a town with literally no shopping) bc this CANNOT be the actual longevity of this expensive perfume. On the other hand, every review is talking about poor longevity. I guess I will cut my losses now and just stick with the one I have. I just LOVE the smell SO much that I feel it is worth spending the extra money but only if I know I am going to get better longevity from the new bottle. It is the best thing ever!
Jan 23, 2019

Show more reviews of Oud & Bergamot...

Add your review of Oud & Bergamot