Oud 24 Hours

About Oud 24 Hours by Ard Al Zafraan

Ard Al Zafraan

Oud 24 Hours is a shared scent by Ard Al Zafraan

Reviews of Oud 24 Hours by Ard Al Zafraan

There are 9 reviews of Oud 24 Hours by Ard Al Zafraan.

The cheapies produced by Middle Eastern houses may be a mixed bag, but Oud 24 Hours stands out as a very good one: a smoother, woodier riff on Black Orchid that I find altogether more amiable and pleasant than its forebear.

Fruity, Jasmine and Gardenia? Yes. Spicy? Yes. Patchouli, Sandalwood and Chocolate? Yes! That's what I get from the start, through the mid and into the dry down. Starts feminine and turns more unisex in the dry down. I would say when it's a skin scent, about 5 hours in for me, it is slightly masculine. Overall it is nice. Very close to Tom Ford Black Orchid. I wouldn't blind buy, so sample first. Otherwise... Enjoy!

BOOM!!!! Bang for your buck! I love Black Orchid and I'd happily buy it again if Oud 24 hours didn't have the depth or longevity. But it does, maybe a dog could discern the difference but this just seems to have come off the same factory line.
As you can tell I'm quite into this, £15 with deodorant....... I mean it literally is a bargain.

I hope you hear of this gem and don't be afraid to blind but if you're into TFBO

(Review for the oil)

This smells exactly like Tom Ford Black Orchid, but for $5 as a perfume oil attar. I can't specify exact notes but it's a unisex fragrance that smells dark, floral, and with dark chocolate nuances. It smells absolutely fantastic. Sillage is moderate while longevity is quite good at about 6 hours. Overall, this is a wonderful attar that smells way more expensive than it is.

4.5/5

Not as complex as Tom Ford's Black Orchid, but at £12.50 who cares! Great longevity (lasts over 12 hours) and sillage (an atomiser I decanted into leaked slightly and my toiletry bag wafted of this for weeks). This is defintely unisex but only for the confident male!

I'm glad I tried black orchid before this ..oud 24 hours is a very good clone of black orchid but not quite as dense, it's more fleeting but that doesn't mean to say it's weak, this performs really well ..it will survive a night out put it that way. Quality wise it is very close, as with other clones they can smell a bit scratchy compared to the real thing but this is well blended. Generally I get a sweet chocolate oud with a touch of patchouli. Totally unisex in this day and age. The best thing is , at time of writing, oud 24hrs can be bought for 12 pound , astonishing value. In a bar or room not a single person will tell the difference.

Show more reviews of Oud 24 Hours...

Add your review of Oud 24 Hours

No members currently have Oud 24 Hours on their wishlist.

Members who own Oud 24 Hours