Oranges and Lemons say the bells of St Clement's

Overall

About Oranges and Lemons say the bells of St Clement's by Heeley

Heeley

Reviews of Oranges and Lemons say the bells of St Clement's by Heeley

There are 23 reviews of Oranges and Lemons say the bells of St Clement's by Heeley.

Crisp citrus opening heavy in the bitter range of the fruit that really dominates for an hour. Slowly the petitgrain and neroli slink on through, but by this time most of perfume has gone from my skin. Despite countless times wearing this scent I found it was gone by the third hour. The only time I got the whiff of the tea notes was after spraying this on paper, it never presented on my skin.
May 28, 2021

Yes, citrus, of course. A typical citrus blend. Not overly exciting. It is, what it is. A slight herbal tinge underneath. Early Gray moves in. Nearly bitter. Minute florals.

The mixed charms of petitgrain arise, tame the citrus vibe somewhat... Slows down to a crawl with citrus fading away. Still a hint of herbal things, with a hint of vetiver. I get no ylang ylang at all. Safe, for most environments, especially the workplace. Stodgy.
Feb 29, 2020

At first spray, this smells like a typical EDC type frag, fresh citrus but not much more-- five minutes later I start to get a lovely "fresh" note that keeps going-- likely the tea notes. I would get a full bottle if I didn't already have several Eau de Cologne frags that are just as good. Great summer scent.
Mar 15, 2019

A soapy citrus fragrance that gives you what the name says. But for the price, you should get more IMO. Nothing special about this one. Pretty safe....too safe. When I read the notes I expected better. Decent summer fragrance. 7/10
Jul 19, 2018

Oranges and Lemons say the Bells of St. Clemens. Well, I say...."Tricks are for Kids". Seriously though, this opens with sweet neroli, orange and lemon notes. I love neroli, but this smells more of sugared fruit flavored kids cereal than any other citrus based opening I've smelled yet. It is nice, but it also disappears rapidly, and when I say rapidly, I mean within 5 minutes it has lost more than half of it's presence. It literally went from having sillage to being a close skin scent in 5 minutes. That's poor performance in my book, especially for the money this fragrance costs. I was going to rate it as a neutral because as I said, I love neroli, but this performed so poorly that I can't see how tit could be anything but a negative rating, even though it's a pleasant enough scent...for about 20 minutes...and then it's gone. At least it was on me. Pretty sad really.
Apr 7, 2017

A promising fruity opening, but overall this is not something I would want to wear routinely. The structure supporting the fruit in the opening does not work for me.
Sep 11, 2016

Show more reviews of Oranges and Lemons say the bells of St Clement's...

Add your review of Oranges and Lemons say the bells of St Clement's