Noël au Balcon
Etat Libre d'Orange (2007)

Overall

About Noël au Balcon by Etat Libre d'Orange

Etat Libre d'Orange

Where to buy Noël au Balcon

Reviews of Noël au Balcon by Etat Libre d'Orange

There are 17 reviews of Noël au Balcon by Etat Libre d'Orange.

Clementine Kruczynski ( Kate Winslet ) in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind by Michel Gondry 2004
Dec 3, 2018

Orange, vanilla, honey, and apricot create a holiday, winter accord. Starts sweet then proceeds to become an amberfication of patchouli and musk, a smoky smolderized fragrance. I smell a faint animalic footprint underneath. A bit of old wood or twigs appear. Smells like candy or sweets again, later on the close skin.
Nov 23, 2018

In the same vein as 5 o clock au gingembre or tea for two, but dripping with honey and a fairly strong fruity vibe that makes me prefer the other two. It's well done though, and those with more of a sweet tooth (nose?) than me will probably enjoy it.
Sep 20, 2018

Christmas Balcony. Mildly nauseating opening of honeyed mulled wine. Dries down to a (still-honeyed) rift on Jasmin & Cigarettes. Not bad.
Feb 13, 2018

Based on the company's ad copy, I was expecting a sexed up Ambre Narguile or Nuit de Noel. What I get instead reminds me way more of Angel than of any kind of Femme-inized gourmand. Not a bad thing necessarily, but still a pretty far cry from the hyperbolic promises of underpantied naughtiness. I do appreciate the initial blast of cinnamon, but it fights with the orange note in a way that doesn't read as mulled spiced wine so much as mall store candle. I don't know, maybe that's the point? The line seems to have a terrific amount of fun playing with perfume conventions, and the few ELdOs I have smelled are all at least well made. But as a lover of big bad skanky orientals, I read this as rather thin.
Nov 25, 2016

Oh wow – this is just gorgeous! Juicy, fresh citrus drizzled with honey, gentle wafts of vanilla and musk, with cinnamon and patchouli peeping out from time to time. This is definitely a scent I'd describe as sparkling – fresh, feminine, sweet but not too sweet. And, wonder of wonders, my husband liked it! I've been asking him to have a sniff all of the scents I've been sampling, and initially he wasn't impressed, but about an hour later he walked past me, then came back and started sniffing and said I smelt lovely. I kept on getting beautiful wafts of it through the day. Sillage is good, as is longevity – I could still smell it, although much softer, eight hours later. Definitely FBW, and definitely on my wish-list!
Aug 7, 2016

Show more reviews of Noël au Balcon...

Add your review of Noël au Balcon