No. 22 Eau de Parfum

Chanel
Jacques Polge

No. 22 Eau de Parfum is a women's perfume launched in 2016 by Chanel

Reviews of No. 22 Eau de Parfum by Chanel

There are 1 reviews of No. 22 Eau de Parfum by Chanel.

This starts out beautiful on me I smell the bright aldehydes and the creamy ylang. Then all of a sudden the jasmine starts to unfold and becomes intensely indolic, and this winds up smelling like a creamy floral covered in urine.

I'm pretty sad about this because I thought I would really love this but sometimes jasmine can be a miss on me, and this was one of those times. If you don't have that problem I recommend testing because this still has the class of a signature Chanel fragrance, I can almost reach it but my chemistry messes it all up.

Longevity is good with average sillage. It's not as strong as I would hope for this price point on a supposed Eau de Parfum, but it's not bad either.

Add your review of No. 22 Eau de Parfum

PixieChic ComDiva More

Members who own No. 22 Eau de Parfum

PerfumePorMoi mharvey816 FiveoaksBouquet Warum Anamandy purplelilac Zzarkkrx Franco65 yellowtone *bloomy* deltasun houzi More