Neroli Jasmine

Overall

About Neroli Jasmine by Body Shop

Body Shop

Reviews of Neroli Jasmine by Body Shop

There are 6 reviews of Neroli Jasmine by Body Shop.

My, how the mighty have fallen! I recall, back in the early 90s, when the Body Shop was renown for its love of natural ingredients, recyclable packaging, and general conscientious way of making products. I tried this body spray on a whim and was apalled at how synthetic it smells to my nose. It was a scrubber--and lingers still, even with many washings. Very un-natural smells with this. I contrast it to the loveliness and natural scents found in my newly acquired Armani Bond and feel blessed to have the Armani :)!
Dec 6, 2008

I must say that the Body Shop Jasmine and Neroli is nothing like Jasmine and Neroli. The aroma intensity is pure man made chemicals and is very watered down.From a noses point of view they should stop inflicting this garbage on the poor uneducated public. I could not detect Neroli nor Jasmine in their shop sample.
May 31, 2008

I have this in a body spray, which makes it very nice for layering scents :)
Dec 28, 2007

I love neroli and jasmine; so I got quite excited when this perfume was launched, yet it dissapointed me. It is a synthetic mix which slightly resembles the real smells of neroli and jasmine. This perfume is far from originality.
Dec 22, 2007

I was very pleasantly surprised with this lovely scent. The top notes are fresh and the drydown warm and seductive yet its just enough for day wear - not too intense. It will remain a favourite!
Dec 18, 2007

This is a pretty scent, and *far* gentler than I expected. The jasmine and neroli are both soft, light, delicate here, and the scent well-blended. Very wearable without being banal.
May 10, 2007