Neroli

Yves Rocher

Neroli is a women's perfume launched in 2013 by Yves Rocher

Where to buy Neroli

Reviews of Neroli by Yves Rocher

There are 4 reviews of Neroli by Yves Rocher.

This is soap at a luxury hotel in a room filled with white flowers. it doesn't smell like white flowers growing outside - there's no dirt here,or any hint of green. this is white flowers freshly cut and arranged and placed by your bedside,in a room where everything is white and nothing is out of place.

The nerole is there,but it's smooth.this dry down to a clean musk that is both fresh and bright,like that favorite cotton t-shirt that you wash and let dry on the line.very well executed fragrance.it smells clean and new,like a new dress in the springtime.wear it with an elegant, starched button shirt for your most important business meetings and it gives you a boost of confidence.

The best neroli perfume I have experienced.

This is a fabulous perfume that incorporates almost every possible impression and scent of the orange tree! And, if you're anything like me, you will find all of those scents and impressions almost indescribably lovely!
Actually, when I first sprayed this perfume on, I was almost disappointed because I thought, based on it's name, that it was going to predominantly be a white floral scent! (Which are some of my favorite types of perfumes!) Instead, I got lots of green notes of Petitgrain and the tangy smell of orange and bergamot essential oils! It smelled great, but it just wasn't what I was expecting at all! Mind you, I had a cold and a bit of congestion at the time, and I noticed almost immediately how well the orange and bergamot essential oils helped to clear my sinuses! Plus, I would say it's a great scent to help wake you up early in the morning as well! So, this perfume definitely has real therapeutic and aromatherapy qualities, owing to the fact that it is made with real essential oils! (It is well known that the aromatherapy benefits of bergamot and orange essential oils is that they can make you feel more awake and alert, and give you an energy boost, almost like caffeine.) So, at first, based on the top notes alone I thought this was mostly like a citrus-sporty scent. After about 20 minutes or so though, it is like a beautiful, soft, white orange flower blooms out of the spicy, citrus scent! I first noticed it as I was sitting in a car, en route to a dress shop, and thought, "oh, that's really beautiful! It is a white floral perfume after all!" Truthfully, it is a lovely, flowery scent mingled with the spicy impression of bergamot, and, after the perfume dries down a bit, only a subtle hint of citrus mingled with flowers. As I said, this is actually a very loving tribute to all things orange! I almost didn't want to include that line in this review because it doesn't sound very sexy, but truthfully, this is a very gorgeous, sexy, feminine scent once the heart of the fragrance opens up and blooms, and you can smell the musky, perfume base notes more clearly. It's absolutely gorgeous and invigorating at the same time! Definitely try this one if you like orange blossom and citrus scents at all!

As usual Yves Rocher's scents are of a very high quality, much higher than the 'average' designer.

It's not easy to make an interesting neroli as it is very fresh and citrusy. What does make this stand out is the indolic orange blossom. It's walking a fine line but it does drift in and out of fresh yet sensual teetering on the edge of 'dirty'! Certainly not what I expected from a neroli but it's an excellent price and quality.

Add your review of Neroli