Narciso Rodriguez for Her

About Narciso Rodriguez for Her by Narciso Rodriguez

Narciso Rodriguez

Where to buy Narciso Rodriguez for Her

Reviews of Narciso Rodriguez for Her by Narciso Rodriguez

There are 109 reviews of Narciso Rodriguez for Her by Narciso Rodriguez.

Distinctive - yes, but does it smell good? That depends on how you perceive the factory musk in this orange flower bouquet. To me it smells like bad breath, glue and plastic. A shallow and linear scent that sticks and lingers.

To borrow from the art critic Robert Hughes, Narciso for Her is 'a little feat of novelty'; it represents everything which is ugly and wrong about modern perfume.

Part used, uncarded sample EdT
Nov 18, 2020

While I've worn both the EDT and the EDP, I find I like the EDT better. This is a sweet musk. If you want to try musk out this is the easy way to do it. This is a floral woody musk which is one of my favorites. Well my favorite would be a woody musk but the florals really cause this to be a nice clean sweet scent. It's very very girly...quite feminine. I find it easy to wear and non offensive. I really can't imagine an occassion that this scent would not work for. It's a beautiful day time scent that can evolve into evening where. It could easily be a signature scent.
Jul 22, 2020

Narciso Rodriguez line has a very distinct touch and feel – as if all the fragrances would be a part of the same idea. The thing uniting them all is Egyptian musk that Mr. Rodriguez found in his travels to Egypt and fell so hard in love with that he decided – all his fragrance line will showcase this exceptional scent, partly clean, partly animalic and very soft.

His perfumers actually use a blend of many different synthetic musks to create the ultimate NR musk. It is done so because quite a lot of people are anosmic to one or another type of musk, and the goal here is to showcase the musk instead of allowing a part of population to be unable to smell it at all. That's why there are so many differing opinions on NR fragrances – some say they are subtle, work friendly, lovely and squeaky clean, and some say they are dirty, sexy and attention grabbing. The truth is, as almost always, somewhere in the middle. And what a gorgeous smelling middle it is!

Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT is the first fragrance of the line and the most popular of them all. (The pink EDP bottle came a bit later and started causing the confusion, because the EDT is a black bottle which comes in a pink box, and the EDP is a pink bottle which comes in a black box... And then just think about all these identical For Her rectangles and Narciso cubes that all look identical except for the colours and the juice inside. That Narciso guy is evil and I'm sure he knows it.)

For Her EDT was created by perfumers Christine Nagel and Francis Kurkdjian in 2003 and has the top notes of Osmanthus & Orange blossom, head notes of Musk and base notes of Vetiver, Amber and Vanilla. I can't say that I'm getting any amber or vanilla here, to me For Her is a soft, purring and heartachingly beautiful musk and osmanthus scent with woody undertones that make it less fluffy and give it more character. (The pink EDP has Peach and Rose in the top notes instead of Osmanthus & Orange blossom) and is a bit fruitier, sweeter and less woody/vetiver-y than EDT. Also, EDT seems to be just as well – if not better – lasting on my skin, so choose the one you like more.)

They're both are great, they're all are great – but For Her EDT is the one that made me fall in love with Narciso Rodriguez scents, it still makes my eyes roll back every time I sniff it, it's just so sensual and elegant and soft.
Apr 28, 2020

Smells like an advanced hairspray but acts like a real perfume. Its crisp and light but with a profound intensity that really shines. Works better on the skin than on a blotter. Wears a realm of 'vintage-perfume' charm upon its sleeve while managing to stay a pure, simple and very amicable experience. Just good.
Aug 1, 2019

Dirty, bitter flowers at first.
Mellows and sweetens in the middle.
Musky bottom with a smattering of patchouli.
Finishes nicely, overall.
Nov 12, 2017

This scents like my Grandmother's sheets. They were laundered in a 60's floral detergent. Hung dry in the clean country air. Folded and placed in a Cedar chest.
Now they smelled strongly of Cedar and the Floral was faint in the background.

This is opposite, Floral is in your face and Cedar in the background. Ultimately this is Woody Aroma Chemical (WAC)Saccharine.
It gets a thumbs up because it reminds me of my Gran.
Don't know that I would wear it or have my wife wear it though.
Oct 26, 2017

Show more reviews of Narciso Rodriguez for Her...

Add your review of Narciso Rodriguez for Her