Nahéma Eau de Parfum
Guerlain (1979)

Overall

About Nahéma Eau de Parfum by Guerlain

Reviews of Nahéma Eau de Parfum by Guerlain

Because I love Chamade and many reviewers claimed that Nahema was similar, I bought a sample of Nahema in the vintage PdT concentration. Unfortunately, to my schnoz, the only thing these two fragrances have in common is that they are both Guerlains.

I seldom dislike a scent this much, especially an older Guerlain. Nahema's opening is truly horrendous: a strange and sour, baby-vomit note that gradually slinks away, only to be replaced by a rather plasticky fake hint of peach. Slowly, a vague impression of a very peculiar, convenience store rose rises to the surface and loiters there.

Maybe the extrait is better?

May 17, 2021

I'm afraid the intricacies of this perfume are lost on me but that doesn't mean I'd give it a thumbs down. My nose is not experienced or sophisticated enough to appreciate this, although I did find this an overdose of rose (too strong for me). My body chemistry and tastes could have changed. Many of the notes listed are ones I really like, but this fragrance comes off as very heavy like vintage velvet curtains, and I'm not in the mood for heavy fragrances. I'm glad I had just a sample.
Oct 2, 2020

Show more reviews of Nahéma Eau de Parfum...

Add your review of Nahéma Eau de Parfum