Moustache

About Moustache by Rochas

Rochas

Where to buy Moustache

Reviews of Moustache by Rochas

There are 44 reviews of Moustache by Rochas.

As I do with others, pls take my comments with a big grain of salt for they're obviously more about my perceptions and less about the actual juice itself. That said, the two or three differently sourced helpings of the great Moustache I've indulged in over the last half dozen years or so have always left me with the same thought: dreck. Is it the age? Is is the mix? Is it some of both? Don't know, and at this point in the hobby, I don't really care, but I do get aldheyde, I do get a pissy honey, and I do get a little burnt sugar. I don't care for that combination when it's fresh, either. Certainly not with a citrus-prominent.

I dig the classics and will stick with old Eau Sauvage, YSL pH, Homme de Gres, and others to get my citrus on.
Feb 18, 2019

I knight you, Sir Edmond...

May your art forever be immortilized...
Oct 12, 2018

It smells like a modern salon, with the typical dash of coconut. Borderline thumbs down - the hairdresser vibe is overplayed. Remainder of the sample to be binned.
Nov 15, 2017

Vintage 1980's EDC.
Beautiful opening burst of Citrus with pointed Basil rather than that of Rosemary (Eau Sauvage)
Quickly moves to the extraordinary Florals which have been honeyed urinous. It winds back to the Liquorice of Basil.
The buttery Oakmoss volumes the whole mix and creates an Eau Sauvage heart heavier, dirtier and bordering powder.
A little darker than the ES and
YSL reintroduced this dirtiness in the 70's with Pour Homme with it's Thyme, Vetiver with a touch of honey piss surrounded by Citrus.
Wonderful to taste the "Original"
Dirty Citrus.

Jun 21, 2017

I've always enjoyed wearing Moustache by Rochas. It's light but fizzy. Nostalgic yet minimalistically modern. I'm sure that the Roudnitska's have added aldehydes, since it sparkles brilliantly and tickles the senses. Mutated fruits, mild citrus, underlining moss, touch of pine. Goes great as a sporty outdoor casual fragrance. Not appreciated by everyone, but perhaps admired more by the barbershop genre. Prelude to Roudnitska's masterpiece Eau Sauvage.....
Feb 7, 2017

Take it away immediately! I can't take it anymore. Most definitely the most powdery men's fragrance I've ever smelled. A gigantic, bitter cloud of citrus, moss and vanilla. I'm talking about the vintage version too. Would've been great in the 1800's but it's 2016 and I can't wear this nor can I imagine anyone else.

Mar 30, 2016

Show more reviews of Moustache...

Add your review of Moustache